important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 340 Once Upon a Time

Day 340 Once Upon a Time




I've been watching the show “Once Upon a Time” and within this show there is lots of characters…and there has been many conflicts between the characters and as the show has progressed there has been new conflicts and also many unsuspecting agreements between characters where characters team up and work together as to like join forces against a greater evil so to speak…and within the most recent episode I watched there was more characters united than ever before…which was interesting because I reflected this point upon the state of worldly affairs where all beings are required to work together for the greatest good of our existence as like to bring forth a place of awesome assistance and support in always…is the result of inner working agreements as like team work and co-dependency. Within the most recent episode past conflicts were forgiven and forgotten so to speak as the point was realized that were stronger when we work together and our individual interests are best served when we work together as a collective unit as we a stronger together than we are as separate parts trying to do it all by ourselves as like sharing the weight that needs to be lifted makes lifting the weight possible. Also a point within the show was that the best way isn't always the easiest way and without it’s challenges so to speak….and again that’s like the situation we are all facing here on earth as we all have many challenges and tribulations to face as part of our process of self-realisation/self-responsibility in becoming a creator/guardian of the universe as Equality and Oneness.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having many times resisted support from others because I felt it my duty/responsibility/burden to bury the cross alone so to speak as like to silently suffer because of my own self guilt/judgement as like believing that I must experience the consequential outflow of my actions and believing that experiences of hardship is a necessary component of process of self-realisation/self-responsibility.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suffer within and as resisting working together with others and not wanting to participate in group dynamics but just wanting to do things my way by myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging character relations and thinking that some characters are just too evil to ever come to agreement of mutual benefit and support.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting character relations of mutual benefit and support.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the process of amalgamation as like all characters unite to form one complete character of and as Equality and Oneness as like the harmonious force of agreement as like symbiotic relations all singing and knowing the same song of giving equals receiving and therefore what’s best for everyone is best for me because I am encompassed within everyone as like each is a part that makes up the whole of everything….as like each being is a crucial and critical element that makes up what we call Here.

I realise it is my self-responsibility to get to know all relationships existing within myself as like to know and understand the functioning of my body with great detail.


I commit myself to getting to know all relationships that exist within me as like knowing and understanding the function of my body with great detail…as like to expand my, self in to me I see as self-intimacy


I commit myself to unifying all character persona’s within and as the point of creation as Equality and Oneness merged together as like a total fusion and binding together as eternal Life everlasting as realising that the truth of myself exists behind the masks of character persona’s as One complete character that acts in ways which is always best as the starting point principle of creation/Equality and Oneness.


No comments:

Post a Comment