important shit

Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 335 Some Greedy Considerations


Day 335  Some Greedy Considerations



In the last post I talked about the point of utilizing greed as a tool of support in taking every opportunity self-forgiveness. Within this point I didn't consider that I was thinking I could use greed as a point of support so that self-forgiveness becomes more automated within myself because it is always work for me…as like I got to choose to apply myself. The fact that I have to choose to apply myself kind of exposes myself dishonesty because if I was totally self-honest than there wouldn't be a choice as to whether or not I would apply myself in speaking self-forgiveness…it would be just what I do because that’s the best thing to do. I see the correlation with greed here from the perspective that within self-honesty to always do/take/give what is best for all Life as like having no choice because I operate from the principle of equality and oneness as what’s best for all Life.

I realise I am in the process of getting to the point of equality and oneness within myself as constant consistency and establishing myself as self-honesty. I think greed is like a short cut perhaps….yet I see that there is no real short cuts….more actually I see that I was hoping greed to be a short cut in the sense that if I pronounced myself as greedy and connecting greed to the application of self-forgiveness than I would/could create an energy buzz within my mind consciousness that made self-forgiveness self-automated as like creating a system of correction within my mind consciousness system as like a virus cleaner. Within this too, I see that I was making greed out to be a separate entity from myself as like would be taking responsibility for self-forgiveness for me as like I would be here just observing the process of self-forgiveness application without directly laboring self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to make self-forgiveness automated within myself as like operating through my mind consciousness as like greed energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self-dishonest within existing as choice as to whether or not I will apply self-forgiveness in the moment a point comes up within my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking of greed to be a short cut within process as like giving me a jolt within myself as like creating an energy buzz within my mind consciousness that makes self-forgiveness automated.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe myself to exist in separation of greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how my whole starting point of trying to make the labored process of self-forgiveness easier as like becoming self-automated within myself has been from a point of greed within myself as like wanting and desiring the best results without having to do the work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that it is possible to be taking self-responsibility with self-forgiveness while just observing the process of self-forgiveness application without directly laboring self-forgiveness….as like believing that I can remain within consciousness and use a consciousness system to do the work for me so to speak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the physical labored process to make self-forgiveness self-automated and for not realising and understanding that the automation of self-forgiveness is not just like a magical pooof abra kadabra I proclaim self-forgiveness to be self-automated within myself as a mind consciousness virus cleaner.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for using and believing I can use the word greed as a point of support and assistance in increasing my application of self-forgiveness within daily living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the use of the word greed to be a possible short cut within process….I realise and understand there is no real short cuts so to speak within process and there is in fact only short circuiting mind consciousness systems as character weakness’s.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not capitalizing on all the opportunities within my day to apply self-forgiveness after making a point of utilizing self-forgiveness from a starting point of greed from the perspective of taking every opportunity I can to apply self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the conflict within greed as like being a point of self-interest separate from others…as like consequently gaining something from greed while another loses something as a result of one’s greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for misinterpreting the word greed from agreed because greed is within agreed…and would start looking at agreed from within greed as a opposed to starting with the agreement of agreed to see the best greed as like one greed that is all ways best as equality and oneness as the basis of agreement and coming together as having agreed on an outcome that is all ways best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding what it means to have agreed as like reached a point of terms which is accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing separation from the word greed as like making it to be a stigma within my mind and something that is just not good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to make greed good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for polarizing greed within myself as like flip flopping within my mind consciousness as a positive and negative energetic charge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for having resisted the fact that I want to make greed to be something that is good because within myself I can keep secret points of self-interest indulgences/desires alive under the disguise of goodness because of making believe greed to be good and therefore neglect self-responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that the point of self-forgiveness application conflicts with greed within myself because greed as it exists within myself is to protect mind consciousness systems within myself as like holding onto conflict/friction energies without letting them go but to consciously participate within them from time to time as like mind consciousness self-interest indulgence to be under the influence of an energetic buzz experience at the expense of my physicality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing greed to exist within myself as a way to protect mind consciousness systems within myself as like holding onto conflict/friction energies without letting them go but to consciously participate within them from time to time as like mind consciousness self-interest indulgence to be under the influence of an energetic buzz experience at the expense/loss of my physicality.

Greed Definition:

An excessive desire to acquire or possess more than what one needs or deserves, especially with respect to material wealth: "Many . . . attach to competition the stigma of selfish greed" (Henry Fawcett).

Source: The Free Dictionary

After looking at the definition of greed a few considerations came to mind:

Wouldn't it be a cool shared a-greed situation if everyone was operating from a point of unity as realising that our inherent greed as our inheritance is best served when all is in service of our shared agreed reasoning that what is best for all Life is best for me because I am a part of all Life? YES

Greed from the perspective of consciousness individuality as like perceiving self to be separate from everything else and existing here from a point of survival as like trying to make sure one has more than enough resources to satisfy ones survival to one’s desire….is ridiculous because it places everyone in conflict/friction and is like a less than perfect way of existing….when a perfect way of existing would be for everyone to have everything.

Playing with the word ‘greed’:

Degree….grede….like grade….a-greed…deer-g….gree-d…gr-ee-d….g-r-e-e-d…..gre-ed...grenede

Greed is like a deer in the headlights if there is no unity in realising all as one as equal because a grading system results where there are degrees of determining Life worth as how valuable you are to the system and according to your degree you are placed with an assigned value as like your money worthiness and therefore how much access you have to Life.

Greed can be all consuming as like destroying everything because of the tunnel vision of greed as like being deer stuck in the head lights and facing destruction as consequence of being stuck in the head lights…as like blinded by the light…yet mesmerized by the light.

Greed as like a competition for money

Greed results from various points of conflicting self-interests as like survival of the fittest and fuck the rest.

Greed does not exist when all is agreed because a-greed implies no separation and therefore it is realised that is all of us that is responsible for contributing to the whole that is here as like each of us get more than we need from the whole universe because everyone share Life entitlement to all Life resources and therefore there is no hoarding/blocking access to Life entitlement because all is agreed within our birthright that we are all shareholders of the same inheritance because our inheritance is best maintained and regarded as a shared inheritance that is always being monitored and cared for and tended to as the best inheritance possible as the true expression of the equality and oneness of ‘giving and receiving’ Agreement.




No comments:

Post a Comment