important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 342 Lucius Vorenus

Day 342 Lucius Vorenus




I've been watching the show “Rome”. There’s a character in the show named Lucius Vorenus. The character is well regarded among the people, conservative, stubborn, respectful of authority, serious, great fighter, smart, angered easily, very calm when not having anger outburst….these are points that immediately jump out at me.

Also, the character is seemingly very serendipitous…meaning he ends up in unexpected scenarios and is often very fortunate.  He’ had his share of misfortune too…it seems like things are really good or really bad for him…like has many real extreme circumstances.


The name Lucius Vorenus has popped into my head various times the last few days at work…seemingly out of nowhere.

I like the character Lucius Vorenus.

I reflect myself as the points I am seeing in the character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for relating myself to the character Lucius Vorenus in the tv show “Rome”


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for basing my liking of this character based on identifying shared character traits.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining myself as conservative, stubborn, respectful of authority, serious, great fighter, smart, angered easily, very calm when not having anger outburst


I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that I relate to all characters here whether or not I like it as all here is a reflection of me here as like everyone/everything is here on/in and as the earth and is of the same substance makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment