important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 349 Doing Better Work

Day 349 Doing Better Work



So, While tree planting yesterday I realized how I was able to  move myself more expediently/swiftly…but I was comfortable/satisfied with the pace of movement I was operating at…so I was resistant to accelerate my applications. This was a mind job…as I had the backchat thinking of like I’m working good enough….within this full well knowing that I was capable of expanding and doing more. I had moments where I pushed myself to move beyond resistance and accelerate my movement…and I enjoyed this very much. What’s interesting is that I didn't particularly enjoy the resistance to expanding my application and what’s fascinating about this is that I remained within the point of resistance to expanding my application more than I was engaged in movement of self-expansion as striving for my full potential work output. It’s like I accepted and allowed some work complacency so to speak within myself as like justifying “I’m working hard enough…this is good enough”…and within this I was comparing myself to others work output…and further justified limiting expansion within myself by thinking “I’m already doing better than others.”


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that resisting to push myself to do better work as in being and becoming more productive in the work I do is a point of support and assistance for me as like I enable self-expansion as like realising and enacting my capabilities.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that in moments when I find myself having thoughts of complacency within the work I am doing that there is an opportunity for me to expand my abilities by pushing myself to do better and more work as like being more efficient and expedient in the work that I do and specifically with regards to the labor I am currently actively involved with planting trees.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how much I like expanding my abilities as like self-expansion is cool as like learning is fun.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for remaining complacent within the work tree planting as like thinking I’ll just remain in this comfort zone of moving along within really moving myself to move faster and be more efficient in planting trees to maximize my earning potentials tree planting.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for comparing my abilities to other peoples abilities within the job tree planting and in general terms as like I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of self-sabotaging myself within justifying that I am good enough already within my skill set and I do not require to push the point of self-expansion.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how complacent and self-compromising as like a point of arguing within myself for self-imposed limitation it is to speak the phrasing “that good enough…or I’m doing good enough” as like within this phrasing I realise there’s a loss as like letting go of potential capabilities…as like seeing that there is more that could be done do bring a about a better/best result…but this result is better than a worse result but is in fact worse than the best result …and is in and as a point of comparison as being like less than best and comparable to something bad…as like degrees of badness…which is being referred to goodness…but cant really be that good if it is less than the greatest good as like full out labored greatness as like enacting utilizing all available potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking for comfort/solace within the work that I do as like just wanting to do good enough as like just get by within a a result that is comparable to others as good but less than greatest as like the best as like tapping into and becoming the epitome of full potential as like enacting myself to operate within my full capacity…and within and as enacting myself to operating within abilities to enable myself to learn to expand my capabilities and see how I am able to learn and expand my operations as like seeing and realising how I can become and be more efficient in and as the work that I do so that I am always operating from and as the starting point of what is Best for Life as like being and becoming the Best Life as like me being and becoming the epitome of living/operating/becoming the epitome of always doing my best work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing less than my best work.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing My best to be less than the Best as like accepting and allowing myself to not utilize my full potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I am winning by cutting corners as like profiting so home by doing less than what I am capable and able to do as like enacting my full potential in and as all the work that I do….so that I in fact/word/deed stand in and as the doing of my best work. Within this, I realise and understand that I am in process of forgiving myself for doing less than my best.

I commit myself to pushing myself to plant as many trees as efficiently as possible.

I commit myself to becoming the epitome of hard work and self-determination.

I commit myself to expanding my abilities within everything that I do.

When and as I see myself becoming complacent within the work that I do, I stop and breathe and I realise the opportunity existent within myself to expand my abilities within pushing myself to operate better than I am currently accepting and allowing myself to operate.


When and as I see myself comparing my abilities to others as a means of arguing for self-imposed limitation within myself as like “this is good enough”…I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiculous absurdity of such a statement …and within this I allow and enable an aha moment of self-realisation as I realise and understand that I am capable and able of more as I realise how I can become better than I am accepting and allowing myself to exist as.





No comments:

Post a Comment