important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 347 Letting Go of the Thinking that Compromises My Best Work Production

Day 347 Letting Go of the Thinking that Compromises My Best Work Production




This morning I had been thinking about all sorts of things I would rather be doing instead of the work I have to do. I was trying to think about how I could escape the work I had to do. I was thinking about all sorts of things as like distractions and justifications to keep me from really fully immersing myself within the work I was required to do. It’s like I was doing the work for a little while…but very very slowly as like having poor focus on moving myself expediently through the tasks…it’s like I was moving in slow motion…as like I was consuming so much energy with all the thinking that I was doing/holding onto within myself which was contradictory to assisting and supporting me within moving myself as quickly and swiftly within the work I was required to do.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced in the morning by feelings/emotions I have about the work I am required to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeding the emotions/feelings I have about the work I am required to do with more thinking as like creating justifications to support the existence of the emotions/feelings I am experiencing as like to keep the emotion/feeling active within myself as like sucking my body dry from the inside.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to allow myself to fuck with myself in following on within thinking/backchat as like justifications for the acceptances and allowances within my mind as ego feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be distracted from putting forth my best efforts within day dreaming as like consuming myself within thinking to support emotions/feelings I am experiencing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to victimize myself within my thinking/feelings/emotions as like experiencing myself as stuck here within responsibilities/obligations as work.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for messing around with my emotions/feelings at work as like creating excuses/justifications/reasons within myself to avoid and stop working because I am not feeling well.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create the experience of not feeling well at work and becoming really tired within excessively thinking about how I can get out of doing work and within this not realising how I created a tiredness within my mind as like a temporary escape from physical responsibilities by extensively mentally masturbating myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fucking with my survival and comfort here in reality by compromising my best earning potential at work within giving attention to feelings/emotions about not wanting to work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not being competitive within myself about pushing myself to work as hard as I can.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist really challenging myself within my work by pushing myself to work as hard as I can to achieve the best results I can.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my emotions/feelings to dictate my results at work…as like being reliant on the energy produced within emotions/feelings to determine how I move myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my movement at work to being accordance with how I am feeling.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sabotage myself from earning as much money as I can on a daily basis at work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify sabotaging myself from earning as much money as possible at work within logical manipulation as like emotions/feelings about not wanting to move myself as quickly and swiftly as possible to maximize money opportunity at work.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the ridiculousness of compromising my ability to make as much money as possible at work within giving away focus direction at work to randomly occurring backchat thinking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting setting daily goals for myself at work as like a tool of assistance and support for me to push myself in capitalizing on the opportunities available to me at work to make as much money as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understand that any thinking that limits my ability to move myself as quickly and swiftly as possible in doing my work well is ridiculously absurd and is to be stopped and deleted from within myself the moment a point of limitation surfaces within myself.

When and as I see myself giving attention to thoughts/feelings/emotions that are not assisting and supporting me to make as much money as possible at work while doing good work, I stop and breathe and I realise the absurd ridiculousness of giving attention to such distractions. I push myself to move myself quickly and swiftly with strength and vigor in and as commitment to make lots of money at work.

I commit myself to making lots of money at work every day.

I commit myself consistently making lots of money at work.

I commit myself to working really hard at work…so much so that I am operating in the zone as like an effortless flow of determination as like self-willed movement that is momentous momentum.

I commit myself to setting daily goals for myself as a point of assistance and support in doing great work.

I commit myself to removing any thoughts/feelings/emotions that come up within myself that could interfere with me working hard and making lots of money.


I commit myself to doing some mental preparations for my day of work as like in accordance for setting goals as like creating a script like construct for myself to work with/walk through my day as like structured support I outline for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment