important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 339 Keep Working

Day 339 Keep Working






Today I was tree planting and I didn't have nearly as many trees planted as I would of liked to have planted at about the half-way point in the day. Initially I was kind of upset…and prior to the half-way point I thought about taking a nap as like I wasn't pleased with my rate of production…and going to sleep and just forgetting about tree planting production seemed kind of appealing….I realized I was bullshitting within myself and that I just had to keep breathing and keep planting tree by tree….and so I did and my pace picked up in the second half of the day and I ended up tallying a final result I was pleased with…and I really showed myself that it is important to keep applying myself even when I am not pleased with the initial results I am getting…that continuous application…as a commitment to keep working/going and not giving up is fulfilling.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for considering quitting and giving up on work that is tough going and is not immediately yielding results I am satisfied with.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understand the diligence of continuous application as sticking to a point and walking it into completion even when it is tough going and seems difficult and giving up seems so appealing as like a way to seek refuge from the hardship/challenge I am faced with.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the extent of my capabilities when I refuse to give up on myself as like not allowing myself to quit a job…as like realising I am the work I do and that it is fulfilling to finish my work…even when finishing/completing the work/task seems difficult/challenging/when the job will be finished is not known.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get frustrated/irritated/annoyed/upset/disappointed with myself when work is challenging me and is harder than I expected.


I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the commitment to not giving up as just refusing to give into energy temptation as like following backchat as like an abdication of sticking to self-responsibility.


When and as I see myself back chatting within myself about giving up on a point I am committed to walking, I stop and breathe…I realise the ridiculousness of giving into temptation as considering to follow backchat…I realise I am my own self-fulfilling prophecy when I stick to my commitment to do the job without quitting/giving up.


When and as I see myself wanting to take a nap when I got work that needs to be done…I stop and breathe…I realise sleeping on myself responsibility is not an option as I am committed to getting the job done and sleeping on a task that needs being done is just prolonging and postponing the job completion.


When and as I see myself not being satisfied with the amount of trees I've planted at the half-way point in the day, I stop and breathe and I realise I am capable and able to accelerate my production and that if I just keep working and not worrying about what has already be done because it’s already be done…I am able to surprise myself in tapping into capabilities that become new abilities as a result of refusing to give up on myself and just keep working.


I commit myself to not giving up on myself.

I commit myself to expanding my abilities and increasing my capabilities.


I commit myself to the work I do as I am the work I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment