important shit

Monday 24 June 2013

Day 375 Under the Influence Part 3

Day 375 Under the Influence Part 3




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how easily I can be triggered by words and the way words are spoken with specific tonalities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have reactions to particular voice tonalities within words being spoken.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being vulnerable to being influenced by peoples words as like being abused by words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding vulnerability as unavoidable within self honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that vulnerability does not have to be a negative thing…like charged and rooted in negativity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having polarized vulnerability within and as wanting and desiring positive experiences

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have fueled conflict friction within and as participation of positive and negative energetic reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking I need to control vulnerability…as like becoming numb to vulnerability/sensitivity…and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing vulnerability all the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I had created defenses within myself to regulate and control experiences of vulnerability within myself as like numbing myself from sound as like a defense mechanism to prevent myself from being aware of how I am being influenced by word tonalities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating tonality responsibility within and as sound expression/relationship.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been reluctant to investigate all facets of sound tonality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get lost within energetic experiences within momnets of reactions as like being under the influence/spell of sound tonality…and within this not realising and understanding that I am the key maker/sound master in uncovering all my sound relationships as like how I have defined and created positive and negative energetic sound tonalities as emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for waiting to take directive action in investigating all my tonalities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the opportunities to learn by listening to all the sound tonalities I here…and utilising any movements within myself as like indicators/riggers in identifying my particular relationships to particular sound tonalities…and within this I realise the process destinations as equalizing myself as sound here…so I become harmonious sound always as like perfect balanced sound as equality and oneness always as like no more energy fluctuations within and as the starting point of conflict frictions as polarity energies.

I commit myself to studying and investigating my relationships with sound tonalities.


No comments:

Post a Comment