important shit

Friday 14 June 2013

Day 363 Hesitation

Day 363 Hesitation


He Sits at a Tie On.


I've been a little bit hesitant this evening to writing my blog and doing some school work. In my previous blog I scripted some assistance and support to facilitate the process of doing Desteni Work and School work. I see my hesitation as a point of self-dishonesty as it’s like I’ve been waiting for a thought to come up within myself as like how to direct me…as like being hesitant to move myself within and as responsibilities. I see the hesitation has been like a stalling…like a waiting like because there’s some resistance in me to moving within the point of self-honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding hesitation to be an indicator of self-dishonesty as like stalling/waiting/postponing/procrastination/resistance/self-sabotage…essentially a mind fuck as a result of conflicting points being accepted and allowed within my mind.

I realise and understand hesitation to be an indicator of self-dishonesty as like stalling/waiting/postponing/procrastination/resistance/self-sabotage…essentially a mind fuck as a result of conflicting points being accepted and allowed within my mind.

When and as I see myself hesitating, I stop and breathe, I realise a point of conflict within myself as like accepted and allowing self-dishonesty within myself…I direct myself to remove the conflict and move from self-dishonesty to self-honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that hesitation comes up within me as like a point of uncertainty as like a lack of self-trust and self-honesty….and that with self-trust and self-honesty there is no need for hesitation as actions and words become certain as simple obvious common sense.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that things are not always seen by me as obvious commons sense simplicity when I am existing within and as self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how self-dishonesty is complicated and self-honesty is simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment