important shit

Friday 14 June 2013

Day 360 Am I Paranoid About What Others Think?

Day 360 Am I Paranoid About What Others Think?




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the connection to paranoia within being concerned within thoughts about what others are thinking as like having thoughts about others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding thinking thought about others to be a facet of paranoia.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that it is bizarre to have thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding thoughts and thinking as a form of paranoia because everyone seemingly has thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking within and as a form of justification that thinking and thoughts can’t be a form of paranoia because everyone can’t be paranoid….and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that paranoia is only extreme instances as that which I define as like really really bizarre….not just bizarre but really really bizarre.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the notion that I am paranoid and everyone around me is paranoid.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding paranoia as a point of fear justification within and as mind consciousness programming.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding myself as separate from paranoia as like not wanting to consider the extent to which makes up notions of paranoia.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not investigating all my thoughts and realising the relationship within and as my thoughts to paranoia.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that paranoia is protected/defended/ignored/disregarded within justification as like a form of logical manipulation.


I commit myself to investigate paranoia.


I commit myself to understand all facets of paranoia.

No comments:

Post a Comment