important shit

Monday 24 June 2013

Day 374 Under the Influence part 2

Day 374 Under the Influence part 2



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fro correlating music/musicians with drug use…and making beliefs/judgments that drugs are necessary component for musicians/rappers in producing music.

I forgive  myself for accepting and allowing myself fro defining all the rappers as blah blah blabberers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for blaming drugs for the music that is here today.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making drugs out to be the reasoning fro why and how musicans/rappers were able to come up with the words and sounds they did as like believing that being under some sort of influence is a necessary component in making music.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for idolizing SnoopDogg and Eminem.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being envious and jealous of SnoopDogg and Eminem.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking nasty thoughts about SnoopDogg and Eminem as like thinking they could be doing so much more to be a better influence…as like real voices of support in this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from SnoopDogg and Eminem.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being frustrated and upset with myself and directing my frustration and upsetness away from myself and creating blame towards SnoopDogg and Eminem.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to write songs and rap…and develop my music skills and produce messages of support for humanity as like to assist and support the implementation of a new world that can be born within and through the implementation of an equal money system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to be a world leader of influence as like a voice that shares words of support to assist and support a direction that is best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to play with what I say in many moments as like sometimes being to serious and uptight as like having a fear within me at moments…as like not wanting to be regarded or judged as offensive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be offensive…and I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of being concerned and worried if some is offended by me…as like having a reaction to the words I speak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing reactions within myself and others…as like not wanting myself to face reactions and not wanting others to have strong reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the support for self investigation that can come from negative reactions as like the negative reactions are like checking the source coding…and the positive reaction work much the same way…and the point of investigating the positive and negative energy is the same…as the source  of me here as Life is the all encompassing starting point as creation Life force essence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to take self responsibility for my words in all ways.

I commit myself to investigating all words within myself…as like to examine the tonalities in how and as I speak each word.


No comments:

Post a Comment