important shit

Friday 14 June 2013

Day 357 Jealousy as an Underlying Cause of Dislike

Day 357 Jealousy as an Underlying Cause of Dislike





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the connection within jealously as like an underlying cause of dislike.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how jealous I would get when I perceive people to be doing better than me at something…or I regard them as having things easier than me…or people who have lots more money than me…or people that seem happier than me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for comparing myself to people’s situations who are better than mine as like focusing on people who I believe to have a better situation while ignoring and disregarding all the people who have a shittier situation than me as like brutal living conditions, health ailments, no money for activities, no free time ever, debt, mental illness, addiction issues.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having just reacted to Oprah on tv…as within a news update about her being given an honorary law degree from Harvard University.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking and wanting to be recognised with honorary degrees.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how ridiculously absurd it is for me to have wanted an honorary degree…as like wanting fame and recognition for being me…as like praise.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having connected jealously to self-righteousness as like within being jealous I am self-righteous about whatever the point is….as like feeling/creating a sense of self entitlement…as like I deserve this because of how I feel and perceive myself….and within this I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of jealously….as like when  point of dislike comes up within me, I stop and breathe and check myself for jealousy existing within me in relation to the point....as l see and realise the ridiculous absurdity of jealousy and self-righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disliking Oprah because she has many millions of dollars and she gets to talk for a living about whatever she feels like.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being envious of Oprah…as like I realise and understand how I connected envy towards Oprah as like wanting what she has in terms of money and employment…and within this feeling victimized that she has more than me…more opportunity in the sense that she has way more money…so can buy more stuff…and spend more money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been jealous of the characters on Jersey Shore…within that they made a bunch of money and are like min celebrities for being filmed just living their day to day living as like life is a party…and everything is all good.


When and as I see myself disliking someone, I stop and breathe and I allow myself to check if there is jealousy that is causing an uneasiness within myself…as I realise and understand jealousy to be an underlying cause of dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment