important shit

Friday 14 June 2013

Day 369 Noam Chomsky Memory

Day 369 Noam Chomsky Memory



A bunch of years ago I was offended when Noam Chomsky said, “who cares” in reference to who is to blame/is responsible for 9/11 terrorists attacks…and also made a similar point of reference with regards to the assassination of JFK. During this time frame I was studying conspiracies like a religion and the common theme was to position blame as like the main player who is at fault. So when Chomsky said who cares as like what difference does it make if it’s joe, bob steve  or bill..as like the Taliban or the mafia…or the spaghetti monsters…the point being it happened.

What I then did was conspire within my mind that Noam Chomsky must be talking shit…as like how can anyone not point the finger within blame?

I forgive  myself for accepting and allowing myself fro not realising and understanding the brilliance of Noam Chomsky.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understand my offense and defense of nature as like existing within and as blame as like being lame in justifying the finger being pointed at another as like being more responsible than any one else…as like a point of debt…as like someone having to pay the heavy tool fee for the consequence of things…as like it seemed like the easy solution and remedy situation…as to pigeon hole someone as the lone culprit while everyone else can be innocent. I realise and understand that within this particular frame of thinking that there is an absence of real problem solving…as like to blame and point the finger is to advert attention away from the problem…myself…as like disregarding myself and others within the equality equation here…and placing the power/responsibility within a few as the consequence of accepting and allowing myself to be lame within blame.

I realise and understand the simplicity of looking at problems and reflecting the point back to myself as the problem as I am the problem and the solution…as like the question and the answer and the reward…and utilizing this premise I create simplistic reasoning to bring about best result responses because I remove blame from the equation and place myself as the source of creation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been jealous of Noam Chomsky.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for for being Jealous of Noam Chomsky fro being so well regarded and listened to for talking about world problems.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to be a public figure that discusses world problems and brings forth/shares solutions to world problems as simple common sense reasoning based upon placing self within a point of and as directive responsibility as the problem/solution/reward







No comments:

Post a Comment