important shit

Thursday 25 April 2013

Day 321 Body Weight Gain







Body weight can be a funny thing. Well specifically my relationship with regards to weight and specificially stomach fat/belly.  Since I was a boy I thought it would be cool to have a six pack, I nerver worked to hard at it though. I would start out with some situps and other core strength training exercises and I would get tired...and feel like this is work....and would soon after just lie around on the floor and resist moving myself to do the work as like commitming to the work out plan to develop my core muscles as to transfrom my abdominal muscles into a 6 pack as like the clear muscle indentations aloing the stomache cournting , 1,2,3,4,5,6...6 pack.

As years went forward, i still thought this would be nice...and a few times here and there I would start working out my core muscles...but I would never stick withi it....there was always such resistance within myself. It's like there was a time when I would go to the gym to work out and I would gladly work our my whole body But neglect stomach/core focus...as I would justify it by saying things like the core is connected to other muscles and so like when I work out my legs I am indirectly working out my core and that's good enough.

I've gone through phases were I would make a point about doing lots of pushups every day and I would get competive with myself about it...but I would neglect the situps.

Today I was considering some physical laws: the law of that which you resist will persist. And, the law of attraction as like what you embrace you attract.

Within considerations of these laws it's easy to see how I have limmitted myself from really pushing myself to move through self contained restraint based on the accepted and allowed laws of my physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understannd how I have restricted myself from working out my core muscles as consequence of the law of that which I resist will persist and the law of attraction as like that which I embrace, I take on and become.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise the mind fuck within weight gain as ressiting the weight gain and so the weight gain persists and embracing the weight gain as like so the weight gain remains as like attracting myself here as that weight gain....as me being this weight here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that my body will just sort itself  out within and as balanced perfection without me really having to do anything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect care and support for my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist doing specific core exercies as labored body support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to move myself to become the physical body transformations I wish to see.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking of myself as better than people who take charge of their body and tranform their body through physical laboured exercises.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define people who sculpt their body to their desired perfection through specific and meticulous physical exercised labour and diet are insecure because there going through all the effort to change themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand myself within and as moment of insecurity as as like self consciousness about my body...and allowing myself to remain a victim to myself as consequence of resisting to doing anything for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have placed lots of importance on physical fitness and personal health with regards to diet and peace of mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the conflict I created within myself towards physical fitness and personal health as like creating acts of rebellion within myself where I negelct my physical well being as consequence of allowing my mind consciousness to take charge and direct me within my physical through various energetic charges indicating how I will act as what particular character I will be and portray.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist moving myself for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my movement according to energy buzz.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be pushed and pulled according to enrgy buzz I am expereincing within and as mind conscious system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be lazy with regards to making an effort to take care of my body with good diet and good amounts of physical exercise.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be extreme with my particpations in diet and exercise as like doing sooo much exercise and eating really well or like doing no exercise and eating like shit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing polarized realtionships within myself with regards to exercise as like what I define as lots of exercise and what I define as like no exercise. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to polarize my relations with food nutrition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to binge eat sometimes as like an act of rebellion within myself as like just wanting to stuff my face and pig out and worry about consequences later.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about doing physical exercise later as like, not right now, Ill get to that later.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make excuses/reasons/justifications for not making a real effort to establishing daily practical living physical exercises of support as like a love of labour to assist and support the nourishment of naturing my well being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist physical laboured exercise because I have to breathe one breath at a time and physically move myself without an energy buzz and my movement is entirely determind on my will power as my resolve.

I forgige myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire pushes and pulls of energy while working out as like a short cut for me to get around the laboured processes required to do the work as like the time required to put in to getting the necessary results.

I realise I am always facing consequenc as cause and effect and that I capable and able of learning from my consequences so that I know how to regulate my consequences as to what is always best consequences. I realise it as a process in establishing constant consistancy at always becoming best consequences Here.

I realise I am committed to learning from all consequences that are less than what is best consequence Here so that I can become always the best consequence Here.

I realise how the law of resitance works in accordance with the law of attraction.

I realise how I am capable and able to move myself beyond limititations of energy buzzes.

I realise the self restraints within physical movement as laboured self expression as consequence of only moving within and as energy buzzes.

I realise self expression as phyical laboured movement as willed self direction.

I realise the effort and focus and alertness required within and as physical laboured movement as self willed direction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist finely tuning my body to perfection in all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and emrbace my body as less than perfection.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for weighting to accept my body with care and love as unconditional nourisment as structured sound support.

I realise the importance of structured sound support as a means of physical nourisment here.

I realise myself responsibility in making the effort and sticking to the will in making an effort to always do my best work.

When and as I see myself resisting physical exercise because of a heavy energy buzz within myself as like overwheming tiredness as like a form of resistance weighing on me, I stop and breathe, I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to be weighted down with self imposed restrainst as consequence of not releasing myself from being held under restraints. I direct myself to remove myself from energetic restraints and move myself through points of physical exercised labour as making the effort to do my best work.

When and as I see myself desiring to follow impulses as like binge eating things that will encourage me going into consequences of energetic restraint, I stop and breathe and I realise myself responsibility in committing myself to giving myself the best nourishment.

I commit myself to fine tuning myself as equality and oneness.

I commit myself to establishing best food support for physical body nourishment.

I commit myself integrating daily physical exercises to assist and support physical stability and longevity.

I commit myself to loving myself as within and as all physical participations as like a love of labour.

I commit myself to becoming the epitome of self perfection in all ways.

I commit myself to utilising the processess of self forgiveness and self corrective statments and self commitment statements as structured sound support as the living words recipe as the solution to Life birthed from the physical Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment