important shit

Friday 19 April 2013

Day 316 Weed Character Dimensions





Thought Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project images within my mind as me looking cool and relaxed smoking joints.

I forgive myself for accepting andf allowing myself to hold onto the idea of myself as someone who is regarded as a stoner because that seems cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto ideas as images of myself as like who I am is someone who just likes to hangout and smoke weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold ontothe idea and images of myself sitting back and busting/sutting up some weed to mix with tobacco to put into a joint.

I forgive myself fo raccepting and allowing myself to hold onto images of myself rolling joints as like a way to define myself as a weed character as like ya that's me that's who and what I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto images of myself laying back and smoking blunts.

Imagination Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine myself smoking weed in different scenarios.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating future projections of myself smoking weed as like imagining myself doing it and then trying to act it out.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create scenarios within my head where I am being regarded as cool for smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create smoking wed fantasises within my head linked to being sexually serviced by women.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for imagining myself being famous as consequence of my weed smoking.

I forgive myelf for accepting and allowing myself to imagine weed growing everywhere.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine everyone in the world smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine weed being bomed from the sky as like a smoke show and everyone was stoned for about a week.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look at houses and regarding myself or the the owners of that house and enjoying to smoke weed within it.

Fear Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have feared giving up smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have feared getting in trouble for smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have justified using weed as being because it intsensified all experiences within myself as like being fuelled with fear and either I would move through point of fear or be trapped within point of fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the high experience I felt/experienced from weed was as consequence of harbouring fear within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that weed producing a high/altered state of being was as consequence of accepting and allowing fears to exist within myself as like all sorts of unresolved issues.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have made up self judgements as like fears about smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have feared addiction to weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have surpressed seeing and understanding the dependency and addiction I had created with and about weed.

Backchat Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have many times said to myself, "I'll just smoke this last little bit I have in this bag and then I'll quit weed for good"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with my backchat with bewilderment and amazement after getting high/smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how following my backchat as like programmed commands resulted in me acting out programmed responses of smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the memory of myself within backchat saying that, "I can relate to people so much easier now"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to holf onto and regard the backchat as valueable as weed being and having been a medicine for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that weed is good for people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that weed should be legal and grown everywhere.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I am smart for smoking weed and that smart people smoke weed and that people who are more intelligent generally smoke weed compared to people who are not intelligent.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that weed is like a sink or swin attitude and it's really just a truth syrum.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that anyone who doesnt really like smoking weed is fearful of facing the fear within themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that smoking weed was the key to understanding the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that weed amplifies self realisations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I should make a dessert with weed in it and give it to my parents without telling them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that it would be a good idea for my mom to try smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place so much emphasis within backchat about weed being so great and important.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to htink that weed is a contributing factor to being/becoming smart.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that weed is like medicine for your mind/brain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that weed is like heroin for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think of weed as whatever I need it to be.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to regard weed as my true love.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that a friend in need is a friend in deed but a friend with weed is better.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that people who don't smoke weed arent cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect cool to smoking weed as like relationship to weed was the relationship with cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that smoking joints/blunts was way cooler than hitting a bong and that hitting a bong was like a thinkg junkies do as like just trying to get the quick fix.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that people who smoke the bong and pipes are more like crackheads because there getting the quick hit and smoking a big joiunt takes patience/time.

Reactions of Emotions/Feelings Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel really positive and happy about smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be really excited about smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to reacting to smoking weed as like I shouldnt of done this.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have wrestled with emotions/feelings about weed in the process of stopping to smoke weed as like going back and forth between definitions of weed as like it's good and of a positive energy to its bad and of a negative energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get scared and worried while smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel full of joy after smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how my realtionship with weed fueled the positive and negative reactions within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel really satisfied with myself after smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for craving to the experience of getting high.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get paranoid after smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get anxiety after smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be irrational after smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get disapointed with myself for smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get sad as consequence of smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel so cool while smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel superior while smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to people smoking weed with judgement as like let me see how cool they are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with uncertainty within myself to seeing other people smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for loving weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hating weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a love/hate relationship with weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel unfulfilled when I dont have any weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel fulfilled when I have weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be irritated when I dont have weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be really happy when I get weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get annoyed sharing my weed with people that are just trying to mooch off my weed and are not interested in paying for it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dislike sharing my joints.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate sharing my joints.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love having a joint to myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not like waiting for my turn to smoke in passing a joint around a circle.

Behaviour Systems Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to portray myself as being really interested in peoples conversation after smoking weed, even if I am not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the weed character as like a desired and preferred beaviour system character persona.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have defined exsiting as the weed character as my favourite behaviour system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how habitual my weed consumption became as consequence of placing so much importance/valuse within myself exsiting as the image/persona of a weed character as like my preferred behaviour system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have tried to smoke as much weed as possible throughout my day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for constantly wanting to exist within and as the behaviour system of in the process of smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have made weed smoking a full time vocation as like smoking weed, preparing weed to be smoked, or locating more weed.






No comments:

Post a Comment