important shit

Friday 5 April 2013

Day 301 The Word "Scam" and the Word "Cult"







Today I had some reaction within myself to the word "scam" and to the word "cult".  The words were used in such a way a fear mongering justification as to dismiss any real practical insight. Well, this is how I interpreted and reacted to the words being spoken.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect exstensive amounts of fear to the words "scam" and "cult".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to associate tricker with the words "scam" and "cult".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get offended when Desteni is referred to as a cult.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get annoyed when Eqafe is called a scam.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take people's oppinions and judgements personally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be bothered by the words "cult" and "scam"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the words "cult" and "scam"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive the words "cult" and "scam" as abusive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have an abusive relationship with the words, "cult" and "scam".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take the words "cult" and "scam" personally as having consequentially scammed myself and disregarded the cult of culture I was born into and conditioned within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have held onto "cult" and "scam" as negative enregtic polarized words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the harm and the abuse that comes from accepting and allowing abusive relationship with words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to have been mildly irritated with beings use of the words "cult" and "scam"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the reaction I had of mild irritation as consequence of listening to another beings words, ... reflected my accepted and allowed relationship with the words and exposed to me where correction in my vocabulary were required as a means of purifying my vocabulary here as Living Words that can stand the testaments of Time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and udnerstand the importance of examining my relationship with every words as a means of making sure no disagreeement/disharmony exists within my words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the manifestation of disease being disharmony in words....which results from the acceptances and allowance of a polarized energetic relationship with words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have defined differentiating values to words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have categorised words into high energetic values, low energetic values...and neutral energetic values as like neither good or bad...such kind of whatever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to restrict access to Life within and as my relationship with words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not value all words as one and equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to corrupt and polute words with fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist the patience required to sytematically meticulously re-program my vocabulary word by word.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that words are programmed into the living flesh.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist the labour in re-defining words as what is best.

When and as I see myself reacting to a word, I stop and breathe and I realise this moment as an opportunity/gift of self correction in purifying my vocabulary. I seize the moment by making the best of the situation by re-establishing my word relationship to the starting point of equality and oneness.

Scam: fraudulent business...like a mask of deception disguised as legitimate.

Cult: from the word culture and in the word difficult. Culture, the cult You are. Cult sounds kinda like called out..or called....culled...cull....cult is like being picked out or picking out and subscribing to particular beliefs. When you are born you are culled out or picked out as likebeing welcomed in to the cult where your mother and father are the cult leaders. Cult is like cultivate as a child is cultivated by the cult of the culture.

so to clarify the word Cult:  Cult comes from our culture which is here and We are all Here which means we all are reponsibile for the cultivation of our cult as the cult We are and to realise and understand our Culture is within difficulties and so without difficulties will be to establish that which is always best....cult rhymmes with vault and then there's the waltz like the dance as the fancy prance dance as our stance to when the time is right, release all secrets from the vault as an end to diffuclt times and a Here's to new beginning as the cultural play with the words we say as always all ways living the best sequential play of the consequence outflow of our sound self expression as word relationships together in perfect harmony as the sound organs organising the simplistic nature of awesomeness as the cult as is a Part as the beginning and the end merged together as a starting point one and equal as an all knowing we cultivating our culture as our cult here as each member has picked themselves as worth of Life.

So cool to play with what I say in expressing some awesomeness in word discovery significance as me seeing beyond the vels of fear as the restrainst that bounded me within limitation and kept me from seeing beyond into the depths of perception as common sense obviousness as the obvious nesting place of Life, yesterday, today and tomorow as all ways always what's best.

so to clarify and simplify the defintion of the word "cult" one last time,...lol....untill next time?...lol.....Cult is a specific part of who we are as culture as the the 'cult You are'. Cult is a specific part of cultivation. Cult is a specific part of difficult. Cult as Life Principle of what is always best is consistent and constant way to live a specific part as who and how We are as the Cult You/Me/We Are as Life Agriculture grown and expanded to be cultivated again and again as the gift that keeps on giving as the song that remains eternal Awe-So-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment