important shit

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Day 307 Where am I Within Time?







I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get overwhelmed with time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create myself in comparison to time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worry about what time it is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to what time it is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the time required in accomplishing tasks/goals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to spite myself within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the importance of every single moment of breath within time here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how precious time is here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself lose track of myself within time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be lost in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to govern my sleeping as a point of rest around time as like a point of authority ruled obedience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to free time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse free time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rebell in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lose track of time as like a consequence of being consumed within consciuousness particpations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself to fear and worry and stress and create anxiety within myself about deadlines.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist myself responsibilities within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be enslaved to time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be separated within time,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have wasted minutes in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand time as like a system I am working within as thr process of becoming self realised in all ways as oneness and equality here as what is always best for life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to checking the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to base my decison on wheter or not to get out of bed in the morning on the question, what time is it?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist maximize my time efficiency in all ways as what is best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get mad and frustrated with myself when I think that something took me along time to finish.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my Journey to Life Process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to polarize my relationship to time where I'm winning or losing within time or am at the cross roads of being in between a win and a los as like a tie of being neutral within time as like not being super pleased about the time or not being super pissed about the time....like a whatever really.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to polarize myself within time comparisons as like wither being a positive energy, a negative energy, or a neutral energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the ridiculousness of a polarized relationship with time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to utilise time as a gauge to judge how I feel about the time as like whether Im up or down on the score count meter of being pleased or upset with myself according to myself here within and as time trials so to speak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being directed by fear within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand time as a me tie as how/who/why I am Here to emit myself as sound.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise myself movement in time stemming from and as breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delay time presence as consequence of choosing to indulge within consciousness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect specificity within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the importance of goals within time as benchmark indicators as ways to monitor and gauge process Here within time as self movement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to strucutrally script my day to day living as a means of being as efficient and effective as possible with my time.

I forgive myself for accepting allowing myself to not realise and understand that is difficult to be effective with managing time when a script/schedule/outline structure is not created as to give specific amounts of time to specific objectives.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be negligent within my time here as consequence of not considering how much time I have in the day and how many minutes is most practical for me to assign to each task so that I can best manage my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how to best manage my time with a structured scripted schedule of how I can best spend my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard time as money and as consequence of disregearding time as money, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be reckless with my money/time here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist walking a daily practical scripted strucutred schedule of day/night.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect my fullest potential within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist  my fullest potential within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that I do not require to think in order to move myself here in time as like in the moment as what I got to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist moving withiout thinkiing here in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how I am able and capable of directing myself movement in time without requiring to think as like a prerequisit to moving.

I forgive mysel for accepting and allowing myself to look to thinking as like my way to move myself within time.

I forgive myself for accepitng and allowing myself to limit my movement in time as dependent upon my reaction within myself as like how I am experiencing myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit time to an energetic experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define time based on energetic expereinces.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the importance of existing here within this one Life Time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand myself within and as this one Life Time Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking personally what is required of me Here as what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have desired to take short cuts within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I can cheat time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be dishonest within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be abusive wihtin time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be negligent within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling sorry for myself within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowin gmyself for projecting about what I will do next time as consequence of regret and shame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hope I have enough time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mindfuck myself with time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not equalizing myself with time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the amount of laboured time required to birth myself as Life from the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to not always to have patience with the amount of time required to create awesomeness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise the benefit of slow moving time as like making sure I walk points in time effectively Here so that I understand and realise myself in all ways best as Life Oneness and Equality.

I realise the importance of honouring the phyiscal body with breath awareness here.

I realis the ridiculousness of dwelling about lost time.

I forgive myself fro accepting and allowin gmyself to dwell about lost time as like what I didnt get done in the past time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist merging myself here as all time as like a timelessness as becoming constant and consistent as what is all ways best for Life yesterday,today and tomorrow.

When and as I see myself resisting moving myself because I don't know the time, I stop and breathe and I will myself movement as I realise the ridiculousness in hesitation within time here as like just delaying self direction is not cool.

when and as I see myself choosing to neglect responsibilities, I stop and breathe, I move myself into physical particaption of self responsibilites.

When and as I see myself not having a structured timeline for my day, I stop and breathe and I take a moment to gift myself with a physical structured timeline as support and nourishmnet for my well being here as what is best for all Life because I realise the importance of self nourishment within and as gifting myself with a structured physical time line

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the physical self support within creating physical structured timeline schedules for practical living here.

When and as I see myself thinking I don't need to create a physical structured time line, I stop and breathe and I realise the awesomeness of gifting myself with a physical structured timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment