important shit

Monday 9 September 2013

Day 450 Family





This is a continuation from my previous post where I opened up the point of "family" and brought forth a big picture perspective and consideration about the word "family" being all that is Here as everything Here is Part of and as the Earth/Life Family.



What I would like to share now, is some self-forgiveness in regards to "Family":



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding as a result of not considering all Life within the equation of being part of the word family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting and disregarding the well-being of family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging and comparing and belittling my family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto grudges against family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from parts of my family/Life?Earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created a hierarchy of family importance as like believing and perceiving some family members to be more valuable and important and within this consideration, consequently neglecting and disregarding many family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the point of understanding that my relationships with immediate family members in my environment reflects that which I accept and allow within myself...and therefore my immediate family member relationships are like keys for me to see me in and as self reflection as what I have accepted on a small scale...and therefore reflect the larger picture of what and why the world as a whole is the way it is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deliberately being nasty to family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be in conflict with family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take family interactions and communications personally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted having patience with family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having polarized the word family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having deliberately tried to alienate myself from family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be victimized by family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared family judgment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the simplicity of existing here with everyone as part of my family.


I commit myself to regarding Everything/Everyone as part of the Earth Family



No comments:

Post a Comment