important shit

Sunday 15 September 2013

Day 455 Quantum Time Energy Knowledge

After having written my previous post about "time" as kind of a ranting and raving exploration, I came across a discussion on the desteni forum entitled "Quantum Time Energy Knowledge" which I found interesting, I suggest having a look for yourself.

some points of forgiveness I'd like to say:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to ignore having written about "time" as I realise and understand "time" to be a massive point so to speak as like everything here being intertwined/connected to/within time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to make a big deal about thinking about time as system design and regarding myself as very intelligent for doing so as like some sort of modern day einstein. lol.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that it is my duty and obligation to explain and understand the extent of what in fact time means because I opened up a writing investigation about time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing expectation upon myself as coming up with some profound insight about time that is like wow.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mentally masturbate about "time".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to share my writing here today because I wish I had more intricate details to share about time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to have intricate details to share about time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the ego mind superiority within wanting to be regarded as intelligent.  I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of my thought process as like desiring to be special.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for going into investigation/questioning what "time" means.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling embarrassed for my writing about "time"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling embarrassed about my sharing self forgiveness here today. I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of being embarrassed about anything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having wanted and desired access to quantum time energy knowledge as like to know everything all at once...as a point the would feed ego superiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for having wanted and desired to know everything as like having quantum time energy knowledge access whenever I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how to practically live in quantum time breath by breath, using the tools of self-forgiveness, writing, blogging, and vlogging


I commit myself to quantum living.


When and as I see myself resisting to write about a point because I see that I am embarrassed that I am exposing a point of vulnerability, I stop and breathe and I realise and understand the ridiculousness of fearing to share a point of vulnerability as emotion/feeling....as I realise and understand the self induced ridiculousness of compounded fear energies making up an emotion/feeling as a point of vulnerability that only exists as a result of accepting and allowing resistance/conflict within myself.


When and as I see myself having expectations about how my writing should go and I start placing assumptions as to how my writing should be, i stop and breathe, and I direct myself to write free from judgement and I enable myself to expand my creative self expression through writing free from judgement.


When and as I see myself not wanting to wrap a point up within writing because of some accepted and allowed resistance in regards to the point, I stop and breathe and I make a point of writing about that which I resist writing about as like a cool indicator point of support for me to further push myself to investigate my acceptances and allowances and give myself the fortune of correcting myself into alignment as equality and oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment