important shit

Sunday 22 September 2013

Day 461 Attitude




"At it to do"


Attitude:
(n)

1. The way a person views something or tends to behave towards it, often in an evaluative way.
2. A theatrical pose created for effect (especially in the phrase "strike an attitude)
3. A position of the body indicating mood or emotion.
4. Informal a hostile manner..."don't give me attitude, my girl"
5.(Engineering/Aeronautics) the orientation of an aircraft's axes in relation to some plane, especially the horizontal.
6. (Astronautics) the orientation of a spacecraft in relation to its direction in motion.
7. Performing Arts/Ballet) Ballet a classical position in which the body is upright and one leg raised and bent behind.

(source: http://thefreedictionary.com/attitude)


The reason i am looking at the word attitude is because the point has come up in relation to completion of a university course.  I've written about this point before...and I've mentioned points that relate to my attitude about doing the university course...but I don't think I every took responsibility about the point of my attitude in relation to walking this particular university course into completion...and it's been very difficult for me.  I've had a terrible attitude about the course.  I've tried to ignore my brutally negative attitude about the course and just get through it...but I see the point of responsibility in gifting myself the release and ease of posture, like the release of stress and tension on my body as a result of trying to do something while holding onto a brutally negative attitude about doing so.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have placed stress and tension on my body as a result of holding onto a brutally negative attitude about the university law class I am taking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how my brutally negative attitude about the university course jurisprudence has been an accepted and allowed form of judgement that has been a hindrance to my  movement and progress withing the program.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being stubborn in my attitude about the university course jurisprudence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being brutally negative in attitude about the university course jurisprudence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for self sabotaging my individual progress within the jurisprudence course.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to effectively participate within the jurisprudence course while accepting and allowing myself to carry a contaminated definition of the word jurisprudence in relationship to and as the university course I am taking...and within this I see and realise how my attitude reflect contamination in regards to the course itself as polarized energetic judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying and believing it to be fine for me to hold onto such judgement within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being righteous within self judgement about the university jurisprudence course.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the irony that has been unfolding here as consequence within and as the fact that jurisprudence is the science and or philosophy of law...and the point of irony here...is that I did not understand the law of my being as what I have accepted and allowed within my words, which is the basic structured formation of the law of my being here.


to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment