important shit

Monday 23 September 2013

Day 462 Attitude Part 2

Continuing from my previous post.




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as the point of attitude in relation to things based on the starting point of judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating attitude about the picture presentation I see of myself when I look in the mirror....and within this...i see and realise the the absurd ridiculousness of judging my picture presentation and making up and or perpetuating any sort of impression about myself based upon what I see.

Like for instance, I was just in the washroom taking a piss...and  I made a point of checking out my stomach...as like how does my stomach look....like do I like the way my stomach looks today...and within this I laughed at how ridiculous my thought process is as what I am giving attention to within myself...I see and realise how ridiculously absurd it is to look at pictures...whether it be a picture of myself or another (which is essentially just another formed self-reflection) and make up feelings and or emotions within myself as like yup, this is the verdict this is my judgment here in this moment and this is now my energetic experienced energy buzz...I mean that's like wow...what a trip....wow...like hmm whats going on within me when I see this or that.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a bad attitude about my stomach.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for coping with attitude on a daily basis, by like checking my attitude in the mirror as a point of vanity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being resistant to move along breath by breath within my university studies.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a relationship towards seeing where I must be stimulated in producing a positive energy experience, or I have difficulty staying focused and awake.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist looking at things that don't give me a positive energetic experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating abuse by deliberately choosing to disregard that which I regard as unpleasant.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to deal with all the shit that is here because I am more concerned about that which gives me a particular energetic experience of bliss.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I created relationship attitude towards things from the perspective of generating an experience within myself as an impression....and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how forming impressions towards things is a clear indicator of accepted and allowed separation within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the challenge of walking process from the perspective of stopping all forms of energetic addiction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for pitying myself within accepted and allowed attitudes towards things here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying separation as accepted and allowed judgment by resisting to let go of attitudes and impressions about things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the emotional attitude that exists within me when I am agitated by anyone's attitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking anyone's attitude personally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking my attitude seriously in any particular moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by attitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I just have to create like this positive attitude where I can be on a high no matter what.\

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that if I am not on a high than I am on a low.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing conflicting attitudes withing myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having changing attitudes as like an emotional roller coaster of high and low altitudes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the point of an everyday constant and consistent attitude as equality and oneness as what's best for life, as a point of gratitude...as I see and realise the gratitude as the epitome of a great attitude,  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being inconsistent with the living of of gratitude as a great attitude.  I realise and understand the point of gratitude as a great attitude.

When and as I see myself accepting anything less than gratitude as a great attitude, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of accepting anything less than gratitude as a great attitude. I realise and understand the point of constant and consistent support I give and enable myself to receive within and as the employment of gratitude as the great attitude.

I commit myself to gratitude as a great attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment