important shit

Saturday 7 September 2013

Day 447 Principles over Preferences





prin·ci·ple
  

Noun
  1. A fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.
  2. A rule or belief governing one's personal behavior.
Synonyms
tenet - rule - basis - law

(source: google definition "principle")


pref·er·ence  


Noun
  1. A greater liking for one alternative over another or others.
  2. A thing preferred.
Synonyms
priority - precedence - choice - predilection



So, I've come to understand the process of self honesty and self realization as a matter of principles over preferences.  This is the challenge so to speak, because this is where resistance comes into play, as everything that has been programmed within my mind as preferences contradicts the living of principles as that which is best for all Life as the ultimate truth/self-realization and is therefore a journey to Life through the process of self-forgiveness and self corrective application...as like the giving away of preferences over principles...for the reverse alternative...as principles over preferences.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a tendency to be reluctant to incorporating my understanding of principles over preferences from the perspective of manipulating my attention towards new preferences in place of previous preferences that I let go of from the starting point of principles over preferences...as like...letting something go...only to cling to something else as like a preoccupation/fascination/obsession as like a way to not fully let go and release myself from mind programming.  I realise and understand that this is the process Journey to Life...as like one point at a time so to speak...as like, as I face one point and I solve the problem/issue/conflict, I am presented with a new problem/opportunity/step within and as my process journey/self realization.  When and as I see myself clinging to a new point of preference to hold onto, I stop and breathe and I realise and understand that this is my physical confirmation of the next point that I am required to take on within and as the process of self/realization as the incorporation of living my words as principles over preferences.  I see and realize that this process is extensive and that there is no time to dwell within loss so to speak...as like I am not really giving up anything...as what I am actually doing within myself is equalizing myself as Life here...and removing any and all bondage to a hierarchy value system where all Life is not valued equally.  I realize and understand the there are so many problems existent within the world because of the attitude of preferences over principles as opposed to principles over preferences....because in choosing preferences over principles, you get to focus attention on self interested indulgences that are not aligned in the interests of the betterment of all Life here...as like operating from the starting point of existing as a being here for the greatest good. The opposite is in fact true...as it's like choosing to accept the 'status quo'... as like an act of accepted and allowed dis-empowerment, as a choosing to just try and make the best of a bad situation....without realizing and understanding yourself as an integral part in stopping all bad situations and creating best case scenarios/situations as a being of real principled living that cannot be compromised and controlled by preferences...and therefore becoming the insurance that change that is best for all Life is inevitable.unstoppable because principles as what is best for all Life over ride self-interested preferences.




No comments:

Post a Comment