important shit

Thursday 12 September 2013

Day 453 My Time is Valuable





Here, I would like to open up self-forgiveness in relationship to my time being valuable and having in many moments low-balled the value of my time.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded the value of my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having low-balled the value of my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for discrediting the value of my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how much opportunity I limited myself from having as a result of undercutting the value of my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the correlation with time and self-worth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding, neglecting, suppressing my self-worth within neglecting to value my time effectively.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the consequences of neglecting time....and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding time as like a gift/opportunity to explore and expand my potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been neglectful of others time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not respecting the sharing of time with others..within being greedy about time...by manipulating my time to give myself more time as a result of making others weight on me in time...even just for a few moments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to operate in patterns of deceit as like stealing a few moments of time continuously by seeing and realising the amount of patience and courtesy others will accept with regards to waiting for me to show up for appointments/begin work/go to school/....etc...etc...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for polarizing my relationship with time...as like under and over valuing my time...within this I see and realize and understand how I have been ineffective with managing many relationships as the consequence of accepting and allowing a polarized relationship with time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for rebelling against time by being spiteful...as like not wanting to care about the value of my time as a result of trying to hide the self-realization that I squandered many moments of time that I cannot get back.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for squandering many moments of time, and within this spiting myself by resisting to examine my patterned behaviours with regards to the word "time".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded my time by trying to please others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded my time by trying to capture a feeling experience for a moment....as like allowing myself to be possessed by an emotion and or feeling in a moment that steers me off course from standing within and as self discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I got all the time in the world....and for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself as frivolous for thinking that I got all the time in the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using time as like future credit...as like believing that I have all this future time stored away...as like a point of procrastination...as like "ya I will get to that later...ok ya i'm looking at this point...and I'll use my time to deal with the point later....I don't have the credit/time to do it now...."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself within and as time...as like regarding time to be separate from me....yet I am tied and bound by it...as like a race I'm trying to win or escape...or avoid or conquer....or manipulate......and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be perplexed by the design of time as a system of enslavement.......I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding myself as less than timeless....as like beyond time....and in front of time....as like within time....and without of time...as like so within and so without..........


"time" investigation to continue

No comments:

Post a Comment