important shit

Monday 23 September 2013

Day 463 Walking the Talk




Today I was telling someone how I am getting over a cold by examining any built up suppression's within myself.  Like examining any areas where I allowed myself to be stressed about particular living situations...and if I held onto stress and did not in fact physically release the points of stress/strain on my physical body. I also shared the point of how it is interesting that our human physical body is always communicating to us our acceptances and allowances.

My friend pointed out how she too was getting over a cold, and how she examines her communication as a point of support and self correction. Specifically looking at the point of talking not being practically aligned with walking...as walking the talk so to speak.

When she mentioned this point I had an aha moment as this is a very simplistic way to examine one's behaviour.

I noticed in particular how I had been talking lots of about having to do school work, and saying that I got to do school work...and in so many instances I was not doing my school work.  I realised the school work had been a point of stress for me....but I didn't consider that I wasn't walking my talk so to speak...and I had considered other points on the surface more so before I got to the point of my attitude towards doing my school work as a root cause of having accepted and allowed stress within my physical body to accumulate to a point of getting a cold.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to talk about doing things without actually doing things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not being accountable to my words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting responsibility within my communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to hold myself accountable for the words I speak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for allowing myself to neglect fully living my words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for contradicting myself within my words by saying one thing and then doing another thing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the consequences I place onto my physical body as a result of being out of alignment with my talking and walking as a point of unison within and as physical living actions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating reasoned excuses and justifications for me to accept and allow myself to discredit/disservice practically living words as what is best as a point of self directive self support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted to unconditionally give honor, dignity, and integrity to physical living words in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for acting in opposition to living words as a point of self-empowerment and self-directed support as factors enabling me to be highly effective and efficient in my day to day living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for lacking discipline within my communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the importance of structured discipline within and as communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compromising the living of words as what's best for Life within allowing myself to place importance within my feelings in the moment as a point of accepted and allowed reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give weight to reactions and not realise and understand the extent to which every little feeling I hold onto as a polarized energy is in fact a point of stress, as like added weight/pressure I am accepted and allowing myself to force on to my physical body as a point of strain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being irresponsible in every moment of communication as a result of not valuing myself and my words as oneness and equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for communicating as less than Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I had accepted and allowed myself to be communicating as less than life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing myself through words by not accounting for every word I speak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to devalue my words by not realising and understanding the life value of each and every word I speak.

When and as I see myself making an excuse and justification within my mind as an avenue for me to escape living the words I have spread out for myself as a path of support and assistance to walk up as the practical living of words, I stop and breathe, I direct myself to walk my talk, I realise the self support within walking the talk and not accepting and allowing doubt as a mental road block to exist as time loop to keep me cycling in conflict friction as polarized energies existent within myself.  I realise and understand that as I walk and talk words as a point of self-commitment I am in fact giving/gifting myself the opportunity to express and live myself here as living words.

I commit myself to walking the talk.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that by talking about something I make the walking less of a walk....and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to physically walk.  I realise that physically walking a point is the only way to move.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I could walk a point effectively through creating a polarized energy about a point and that the emotional/feeling buzz as my intnetion would be enough of a push/buzz to get me to walk a point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for always looking for and trying to find a short cut or an easier way to do things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to give my best effort into everything I do...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for misplacing my effort by putting so much effort in trying to figure out ways to avoid using as much effort.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how much more effortless the walking of my talking would be if I do not allow myself to put effort into trying to find a short cut as like a point of instant gratification as a like somehow being able to get the reward/big payout without putting in all the effort.

I realise and understand the effort required within walking the talk.

I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of misplacing effort within trying to avoid doing things.

I realise and understand the fruits of my labor are dependent upon the effort I put into my labor and that by avoiding my best efforts, I am sacrificing the quality of the fruits I may bear.

I commit myself to giving my best effort into harvesting the fruits of my labor.

I realise and understand my words are the seeds that bring into fruition my harvest.

I commit myself to harvesting my best efforts from the seeds of my words.

I realise and understand my words as both a seed and a fruit and that the quality is determined in and as the starting point of creation as Equality and Oneness as what is best for life....and therefore I know and understand that by planting the best seeds I insure the best results.


1 comment: