important shit

Friday 20 September 2013

Day 460 Skiing and Golf







I'm here to open up some some self-forgiveness in relationship to the words "skiing" and "golf".  Both words carry a very positive charged energy within myself.  I see and realise that I have allowed myself to obsess about skiing and golf within my mind as a point of imagination day dreaming.  I see and realise how some times I have become less effective within daily doings as a result of my accepted and allowed word relations with "skiing" and "golf".  Both words, due to the strong positive polarity charge I have accepted and allowed within myself have become like a chemical drug high experience within myself...as a form of escape from physical reality.  I see and realise how anytime I'm looking for a break from my immediate daily participation's, my mind can easily come up with anything golf or skiing related, and my attention is adverted from practical living responsibilities...and I have often just gone into the indulgence of following my train of though about a particular aspect of golf or skiing....whether it be about technique, performance, equipment, places to play, prices, locations, training, etc...etc.

So the point I see here is that it is my self-responsibility to release the positive energetic charges that exist within myself in relationship to both the word "golf" and the word "skiing".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining "golf" with positive energy and associating the words, great, good, excellent, awesome, amazing, fun, I love it, I really like it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining "skiing" with positive energy charges and associate the words, great, good, excellent, awesome, amazing, fun, I love it, I really like it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I created a possessive relationship with the words "golf" and "skiing" as a result of creating strong emotions and feelings about "golf" and "skiing"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the consequence I have created within my Life as a result of holding onto such strong positive energy charges in relation to the words "golf" and "skiing".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have distorted my reality of living words as a result of accepting and allowing positive energy charges upon the words "golf" and "skiing"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having compromised practical daily living as a result of accepting and allowing myself to create positive energetic charges in relationship to the words "golf" and"skiing"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I how I compromise my well being within accepting and allowing contaminated word relationships.  I realise and understand the word is the word and making a word out to be more than it is, fuels conflict and polarity friction within my vocabulary as my building blocks here in physical reality.   I see and realise the point that by accepting and allowing some words to be more valuable within energetic charge, creates and enables some words to be regarded as less valuable.  I realise and understand that creating an energetic self-defined value system in relationship to words is not necessary and nor is it in my best interests, as this creates scenarios where I distort my ability to operate at my highest levels of effectiveness here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I must create positive energies in relationship to words that represent activities I enjoy participating within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for manipulating my daily participation's and responsibilities within allowing myself to day dream and obsess about skiing and golfing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared to let go of positive energetic charge in relationship to "skiing" and "golfing" out of fear that I will be losing my self created positive energy experience, and within this believing that I will no longer like participating within skiing or golf if I don't have a positive energetic experience attached to it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the practical support within keeping my word relationships simple.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for unnecessarily complicating my word relationships with emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having brought emotions and feelings into the words "skiing" and "golf"

Definition of Skiing:  The action of travelling over snow on ski's, especially as a sport or recreation.

Definition of golf: A game played on a large open air course, in which a small hard ball is struck with an assortment of clubs into a series of small holes in the ground.


When and as I see myself beginning to think about golf or skiing within doing a particular task, I stop and breathe, I direct myself to stay on task and I realise how I had created a pattern within my mind to use words I had created positive energetic associations to act as like distraction codes within myself that induce mental preoccupation that take me out of physical reality and put me into the realm of mental masturbation.  I realise and understand that the same principle exists with associating negative energetic charges onto particular words.  I realise and understand it is my self-responsibility to purify my vocabulary as the law of my being here as Equality and Oneness.


I realise and understand how easily it is to be controlled and manipulated through word relationships.

I realise and understand how sales work based upon word relations.  I realise and understand that becoming highly effective with words makes me a great sales person.

I realise and understand that everyone is essentially a sales person...and we are constantly selling ourselves on what we will or won't do based upon our accepted and allowed vocabulary and our particular judgments/definitions/values/energies in relationship to our vocabulary.

I commit myself to investigating my vocabulary.

I commit myself to purifying my vocabulary.

I commit myself to using my mind as a tool to see where and how my vocabulary has been contaminated.

I commit myself to strengthening my vocabulary.

I commit myself to fixing my vocabulary.

I commit myself to removing complications in my vocabulary.

I commit myself to being a master of words.

I commit myself to educating people about the importance of vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment