important shit

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Day 457 The Consequence of What We Don't Do








For the last little while I had only really been considering the consequences of my actions.  I wasn't really considering the point of consequence for what I wasn't doing.  This point seems more of an in my face acknowledgement because if I just focus on the things I am doing well, well that's gonna be a good consequence so to speak...while kind of missing the point of seeing the neglect and disregard in my reality as a result of the consequence where I didn't act in particular moments.

Not doing something is an action to...so it's never really that I am not doing anything...


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for ignoring and disregarding the consequences of what I haven't been doing.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the consequences within not doing things as the point of accumulation.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having allowed points to accumulate within myself as a result of doing anything about the points within myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the extent to which I am required to respond within directing a point that exists within myself.  I realize and understand that it is my responsibility to make sure any and all points that I am looking at that exist within myself are not energetically charged...or if they are that I am required to labor the release of energy, so that I can prevent consequence from building up within my physical body.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which I was accepting and allowing myself to look at all these different points of decisions with mild energy associations, without considering the consequences for not clearing the charges I was accepting and allowing to hold on to.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for stressing my body within holding onto all sorts of mild energy charges with regards to making some future living decisions that would not be made immediately but would require me to assess and consider many variables over an indefinite period of time.  I realize and understand the point of making sure to release all energies around a point...and also I see and realize the point of making a decision to not make a decision for an indefinite amount of time.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how ridiculous I have been with regards to decision making process with regards to holding onto particular energies about various points....as I see realise and understand the consequences of my actions have resulted in my physical body manifest flu like symptoms with a whooping like cough and some sinus congestion.  I see and realize how the strain/stress of the different energies with regards to all the different variables in the decision making process have contributed to my experience today...and I realise and understand the point of prevention is the best cure.


When and as I see myself looking at points within myself with regards to making decisions as various variables...or just in general relationship points, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of choosing to accept and allow particular energies/feelings/emotions to stay in tack with regards to the points, I direct myself in releasing the energetic attachments because I realise and understand that holding onto energetic attachments about points of relation is abusive to my well being as it acts as stress on my physical body as a result of the accepted and allowed mind mentality.


When and as I see myself not doing anything about a particular point that I realise, I stop and breathe and I direct the point as responsibility for all Life as what's best for all Life is best for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment