important shit

Thursday 26 September 2013

Day 464 Language Relations





Language is a cool program of communication.  I am taking the opportunity here to share some self-forgiveness as points of self-realisation have opened up within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being judgmental about language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking offense to another being's judgments about language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for polarizing language with positive and negative energies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced/hypnotized by positive and negative energetically charged language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by polarized judgments about language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted to learn and expand my understanding of language programming.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being intimidated by language I do not understand.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself as inferior to hearing language I do not understand.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being intimidated by language I don't understand.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not believing that I can easily learn to communicate new language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting my abilities to speak french.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self-righteous about language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking I don't need to know more languages than english because english is the business language of the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating reasons and excuses as to why it's not important for me to be able to speak fluently any language other than english.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to taking it personally the tonalities I hear when people communicate with a language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to the tonality of irritation and frustration.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding accountability for my tonality in each moment of language communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the blatant disregard for others around me when and as I did not specifically direct my tonality within and as how I would like to express myself within speaking words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking offense/defense when another being takes offense/defense to the way I am communicating words within a language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating abuse within language communication within allowing myself to communicate from a starting point of separation/polarity friction energies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to share language communication of words with others I don't know.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding language as primarily with words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have allowed myself to be influenced and controlled by body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being fearful and intimidated by other being's body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to regard and understand my own body language in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to doing a thorough investigation of body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to ask myself more questions about my body language in particular moments, as a way of learning what I mean within my body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to take responsibility and accountability for my body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to communicating with people who are expressing body language of being closed off and reserved within themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to communicate with people who are expressing fear/paranoia/anxiety within their body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding people with particular body language from the perspective that I believe them to be deliberately expressing that particular body language and that they are unwilling and unable to change their body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for extensively judging being's body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking offense with being's body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being offensive within my body language as a point of polarity friction energy within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be defensive within my body language as point of polarity friction energy within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how extensively I have reacted to other being's body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being fearful within my body language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have influenced others within and as my body language self expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to be a master of language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating conflict and friction within myself towards being a master of language.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting confused within myself as a result of resisting to regard and listen to my own language in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the importance of knowing my language whether it is verbal or non verbal.

I commit myself to language.

I commit myself to knowing and understanding body language.

I commit myself to expressing body language.

I commit myself to self-direction as what is best for all life within language expressions.

I commit myself to playing with language applications.

I commit myself to testing and investigating language.

I commit myself to stop fearing language.

I commit myself to directing language from the staring point of Equality and Oneness.

When and as I see myself facing a point of fearing someone because of their body language, I stop and breathe and I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of fearing someone's body language.

When and as I see myself fearing someone because of their specific spoken language used, I stop and I breathe, I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of fearing someone because of their specific spoken language used. I direct myself to remove the point of reaction within myself through self-reflection, self realisation, and self-forgiveness.

When and as I see myself resisting to ask a question about language because I don't understand, I stop and breathe, I direct myself to ask my question about language so that I can understand. I realise and understand the power of Life support and assistance within asking questions from the starting point of advancing learning and understanding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding or considering that language is everything as specific sound signatures because everything that is physically here is a structured sound signature.

I commit myself to knowing structured sound signatures.

I commit myself to encompassing myself within and as the sound signature of Equality and Oneness together forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment