important shit

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Day 292 Delusional







I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been delusional.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how delusional I was being while in the trance of delusion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mask delusional behaviour with positivity and love.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have resisted seeing accepted and allowed delusional behaviour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have disregarded discernement within being delusional.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that delusion is a consequence of accepting and allowing fear within oneself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that delusion is consequence of fearing to take self resposnsibility and face the actuality of self here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand delusional persona as a personality defense system to avoid seeing the truth of oneself as what has been accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto delusional beliefs because of desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding delusional behaviour is a consequence of desire which is a consequence of fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that all fucked up delusional behaviour is rooted in fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delude myself from facing the fear within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the extent of delusional behaviour existent within humanity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being angry with myself for particpating within delusional behaviour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not realised and understood my delusional behaviour as consequence of a big ego as self righteous superiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have blamed my delusional behaviour on my big ego as self righteous superiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my ego as as big and of self righteous superiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as consequence of realising that I was unable to see my own delusional behaviour as consequence of participating within and as self righteous superiority as a big ego.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have blinded myself withing and as self righteous superiority as big ego.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have feared facing all accepted and allowed delusions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the ridiculousness of my accepted and allowed delusions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been religious about my delusions as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to perpetuate a big ego as self righteous superiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blind myself from the truth of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to buy into delusions of grandeur.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delude myself within ignorance is bliss and subimitting to the desire to just have high positive experiences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delude myself within thinking that I understand everything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delude myself within my ego as consciousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delude myself within self righteous projections.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have encouraged delusional behaviour within others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear delusional people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have resisted stopping delusions as consequence of fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have jusitify and validate fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have fought to keep delusions in tact.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have attacked people who tried to assist and support me in realising my delusional behaviour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have feared facing points of weakness within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have resisted self imporovement as consequence of delusional frame of mind as self righteous big ego behaviour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have suppressed self expansion and exporation as consequence of holding on fears/delusions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have deluded myself into buying into positivity as consequence of desire to manipulate reality for my personal self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how greedy behaviour is delusional.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist facing the roots of all evil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the roots of all evil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing myself as the roots of all evil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the extent of the evil programming.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distance myself from self responsibility for the roots of all evil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delude myself within self righteous superiority in thinking of myself as a pure being who is of good intentions and better than those who are evil....and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise the nastyness of good intentions as being rooted in evil disguised as sweeet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have deluded self responsibility here as what is best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have deluded myself stability within energetic polarity friction

No comments:

Post a Comment