important shit

Monday 11 March 2013

Day 277 I Like Smoking

19 days without smoking





So, within my process of stopping smoking I noticed myself thinking that If I hate smoking it would seem easier for me to let smoking go as something I don't want, need or desire to participate within as a physical activity here. Through previous writings within this smoking blog series that I have been writing, I noticed how I attached love to smoking as making it a real positive energetic experience...and also how when I was a young child I created a hatred towards smoking as something stupid that nobody should do.  I see the ridiculousness of existing within a love/hate relationship as a back and forth bi-polar relationship that is a making sense of non-sense as emotion/feeling reaction energies.

I like smoking, it's cool practical physical self support that I enjoy. Smoking is fun.

I see the point of self interest here with regards to smoking....as it has been my particular self itnerested preference to smoke.

I see how I have judged myself interest preference and even placed guilt upon myself for myself interest preference.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that in order to stop particpating in something I love, I must hate it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make sense of existing within bi-polar relationships as, 'hate it or love it'.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the conlifct polraity friction as consequence of accepting and allowing a starting point of a realtionship to exist a separation opposition as, 'hate it or love it'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself exstensively for liking to smoke.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place guilt upon myself for smoking as a means of indulging within self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing conflict within myself about smoking, as like a continuing battle opposition play out that I am uncertain about.

I forgive myself for accepting and allwoing myself to desire to define smoking as bad and something that I should hate because that makes sense as a form of self manipulation as why I wouldn't want to particpate within it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist wanting to see the common sense in stopping smoking as a means of principle taking precedent over preference.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist  wanting to face all points of self itnerest preference out of fear that what is best for life is for me to let go of my preferenced likes so that I can asssist and support a world that is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to live according to self interested preference.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist making self commitment to let go of self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist favouring what is best for Life in all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear changing my starting point for existing here from self interests to the best interests of all Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be greedy and selfish and nasty as consequence of fearing to live what is best for all life always as principle starting point movement as equality and oneness in living physical application here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mindfuck the shit out of myself as consequence of judging my likes and dislikes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to self sabotage myself by manipulating my likes and dislikes with a form of logical manipulation based upon making sense to assert self righteousness within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for distorting my perception of reality out of fear of losing what I have placed value in as positively charged energetic relationship that are defined as superior, relative to that which I have defined as inferior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have focused my life upon self itnerested superiority as justified as just being a lucky winner who has a fortunate fortune amongst all the unfortunate losers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be less than Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not give a shit about the well being of all Life here as consequence of my accepted and allowed particpations here from within and as the starting point of self interested superiority.

I realise the ridiculousness of my particpations as self interest over the principle of oneness and equality as what is best for all Life.

I realise my shame in having fought for my own self imposed limitation as consequence of resisting to letting go of self interest as that which I like and have preference towards.

I realise the ridiculousness of logical manipulation as a means of making sense of things in such a way to support self interest indulgence out of fear of facing the brutal truth of self realisation actual reality of what is here.

I realise the ridiculousness of existing within bi-polar love/hate relationships.

I realise the ridiculous consequence of perpetuating love experiences as positive energetic feelings.

I realise the ridiculous consequence of perpetuating hate experiences as negative energetic emotions.

I realise that my participations here within existence have been from the starting point of self interested ridiculousness as no regard for the interconnectedness of all Life here and specifically my part/role in being connected/entagled within and as Life Force presence as oneness and equality.

I realise understanding all facets of one relationship makes understanding everything possible because all is relative when looking at everything.

I realise the profoundness within the statement, 'Let go of everything, to lose nothing' because who I am as what's best for all Life will always remain.

When and as I see myself bullshitting myself with logical manipulation as reasoning/justification to follow desired self interest as opposed to what is best for all Life, I stop and breathe...I laugh/smile/grimace at the ridiculously abusrd mind fuck that was adverted within and as the common sense realisation of till here no further do I choose to fuck with myself in creating consequence that is less than what is best for all Life here.

I commit myself to alligning myself in the best interests of all Life here as the principle of equality and oneness as 1+1=2.

I commit myself to utilising humour as a means necessary to facilitate a World which is Best for All Life Here as Equality and Oneness.

I commit myself in utilising humour as a necessary means in facilitating a World that is always Best for All Life Here as Equality and Oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment