important shit

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Day 279, Welcoming Self-Change

21 Days without smoking.








I am embracing self-change as I remove self imposed restraints from myself in always.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have resisted self change because of the fear of the unknown.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been influenced into complacency as the ego of mind as like being at the mercy of desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have resisted the self commitment to slowing myself down in breath so that I am able to relase thoughts/feelings/emotions/back chat and not exist as an automated organic robot functioning on the premise of reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have desired to see more people around me in advanced processes of self-change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that my reactions to other peoples lack of dedication to self change reflected my inner emotions as self judgements about myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare my process of self transformation to others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto personality persona's about myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto any images or ideas about myself as who and how I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have feared to walk alone in standing as all as one as an equal part within the whole of existence here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss cigarettes as like a love that I let get away.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to utilise the relationship I had with cigarettes as assistance and support in welcoming self change.

I realise the support and assistance I give myself with the application of self forgiveness.

I realise I like applying self forgiveness as like a release I give myself.

I realise the gift I am giving myself with self forgiveness.

I realise self forgiveness opense up self realisation as a key to initiating self expansion.

I realise my gratitude for learning about the effectiveness of living self forgiveness as daily bread.

I commit myself to my daily bread as self forgiveness.

I commit myself to welcoming self change.

I commit myself to embracing self change.

When and as I see myself fearing the unknown as like experiencing resistance to walking through the point, I stop and breathe...I embrace the honour, courage and integrity within myself and I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to submit to resistance as I realise the supporrt and assitance in resistance as being my guide as like my life road map of self direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment