important shit

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Day 273 Smoking Thoughts

15 days without smoking.








"Thoughts are images like flash photographs that speed through the mind and will be in a particular context to character personality" Sunette Spies http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/character-dimensions-introduction-day.html

Smoking thoughts:

Image of myself pinching the filter of a cigarette and taking a big haul of a cigarette.

Image of myself laughing while waving a cigarette in my hand.

Image of myself talking to lots of people with cigarette in my hand.

Image of myself laying down and blowing out smoke while holding onto a cigarette.

Image of myself arching my back while smoking and engaging in socializing.

Image of myself in driver's seat of car with one hand on the wheel and one hand on my cigarette.

Image of myself pulling out a pack of cigarettes from my pocket.

Image of myself lighting a cigarette with a lighter.

Image of myself getting help from someone to light my cigarette.

Image of myself in convenience store picking out cigarettes/tobacco products.

Image of myself putting a cigarette out.

Image of myself flicking cigarette butt onto ground really hard.

Image of myself flicking cigarette butt into the air.

Image of myself lighting a half smoked cigarette.

Image of myself lighting a broken cigarette.

Image of myself rolling a cigarette.

Image of myself lighting a rolled cigarette.

Image of myself putting a filter in a rolled cigarette.

Image of myself getting a carton of smokes.

Image of opened up pack of smokes.

Image of cigarette between fingers.

Image of cigarette resting on ashtray.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto smoking thoughts as imaging used to activate smoking character personality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to utilise a smoking image as a justification to act upon thought as a way of fulfilling desire/self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed by smoking thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been at the mercy of smoking thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise self direction and self will to thoughts as images activating character personalities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not question thoughts as mind construct limitations as activation codes that work like flash photography that speed through the mind and will be in particular context to character/personality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the image/thought of myself pinching the filter of a cigarette and taking a big haul.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the image/thought of myself laughing while waving a smoke in my hand.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the thought/image of myself talking to lots of people with a cigarette in my hand.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto thought/image of myself laying down and blowing out smoke while holding onto a cigarette.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto image/thought of myself arching my back while smoking and engaging in socializing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the thought/image of myself in driver's seat of car with one hand on the wheel and one hand on my cigarette.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto thought/image of myself pulling out a pack of cigarettes from my pocket.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the thought/image of myself lighting a cigarette with a lighter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the thought/Image of myself getting help from someone to light my cigarette.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the thought/image of myself in convenience store picking out cigarettes/tobacco products.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the thought/image of myself putting a cigarette out.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the thought/image of myself flicking cigarette butt onto ground really hard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allwoing myself to hold onto image/thought of myself flicking cigarette butt into the air.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto image/thought of myself lighting a half smoked cigarette.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto image/thought of myself lighting a broken cigarette.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto image/thought of myself rolling a cigarette.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto image/thought of myself lighting a rolled cigarette.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto image/thought of myself putting a filter in a rolled cigarette.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto image/thought of myself getting a carton of smokes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto image/thought of opened up pack of smokes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself ot hold onto thought/image of cigarette between fingers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto image/thought of cigarette resting on ashtray.

I realize and understand how holding onto thoughts/images within my mind activates character personalities within my mind that are linked to the dimensions of fear, reaction, imagination, backchat, and behavioural systems.

I realize and understand how thoughts act like triggers to activate specific character personality behaviours based on what has already been programmed within the mind.

I realize and understand that thoughts are automated based on accepted and allowed programing.

I realize and understand how thought can be utilized as a tool of self support in removing self restraints as consequence of conditioned programming.

I realize thoughts expose a dimension of conditioned programming.

I realize not taking thoughts personally makes it easy to let go of thoughts and not be influenced by thought images pictures.

I realize letting go of images about myself  asssits and supports me in moving character restraints so that I can become a whole person beyond restraints and limits of character personalities.

I realize the support in facing thoughts about a particular point as a necessary step in understanding mind relations.

When and as I see myself activating thoughts about smoking, I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiuclousness of being influenced by thought as mind consciousness system automation that is like choosing to not take self responsibility and just go with the flow...as riding the train of thought wherever it may go. I direct myself to apply self forgiveness for thoughts as a means of self responsibility in getting to the root dimension of the thought as fear.

I commit myself to expose the ridiculousness mind programming activation of thoughts and how thoughts are linked to fear.

I commit myself to self responsibility in forgiving myself for all thoughts.

I commit myself to utilizing thoughts as a tool of assistance and support in moving through resistance/limitation of character personality programming conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment