important shit

Monday 18 March 2013

Day 284 Self Righteous Backchat







I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate and believe in self righteous backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become addicted and obsessed with self righteous back chat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be become consumed with self righteous backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by self righteous backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to follow and act/play out self righteous backchat.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the process that is required in effectively moving through all programmed dimensions of self righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to to generate feelings and emotions connected to self righteous backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify self righteous backchat as a necessary defense and protection controlled system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny the obvious common sense fact that backchat is rooted in fear as self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand self intrest as a great illusion that enables a mirage of mindfucking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuck with my relationships here and dealing with practical physicality as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to be influenced and directed by backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in self righteous backchat as justified logical reasoning that seems best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to logically manipulate myself with self righteous backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to like the energy connected to self righteous backchat as like making me feel a sense of superiroity for the suppressed inadequacy within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress and burry inadequancy within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself and others with backchat particpations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe there is anything honest about backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate sharing's of backchat as a means of getting what I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give attention to cerain particular forms of backhcat and therfore consequentially create unnecessary problems for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disempower physical stability as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to particpate within backchat.

I realise the ridiculousness of submitting to self righteous backchat.

I realis the ridiculousness of not considering backchat as a form of self righteousness.

I realise self righteousn backchat is not in the best interest og myself here as equality and oeness as what is best for all Life.

I realise the self discipline in letting go of of self righteous backchats as like making a decision to not give into temptations as various self righteous backchats.

I realise the point of self direction in forgiving myself for accepting and allowing myself to wait to release self righteous backchat.

I realise the ridiculousness of holding onto and waiting to deal with and take care of self righteous backchat.

I realise the ridiculousness of letting self righteous backchat brew within the mind.

I reallise the instability that exists as consequences of accepted and allowed self righteous backchat.

I realise my role of self responsibility in letting goof and releasing all points of self righteous backchat.

I realise letting go of all self righteous backchat may seem difficult.

When and as I see myself thinking about backchat as like wheter or not I should follow through with backchat I stop and breathe and I direct myself to forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto point of self interested desires. I realise the ridiculousness of operating from and as a starting point of self interested desires.

When and as I see myself waiting for more backchat to come up within myself as like a reasoning and justification to act in a particular way, I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of wanting and desiring to operate accoriding to to self righteous backchat. I realise the ridiculousness of pereptuating and fuelling backchat within myself. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perpetuate self righteous backchat.

When and as I experience myself to be overwhelmed with backchat, I stop and breathe, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing specific backchats and I find the fear root connection and I go into forgiveness on initial fear construct and I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to be influenced and directed by backchat.

When and as I experience dout within myself as consequence of particpating within backchat, I stop and breathe...I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mind fuck myself with doubt as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to particpate within and as self righteous backchat.




No comments:

Post a Comment