important shit

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Day 286, "Just Living the Dream"







Read, "Creation's Journey to Life day 73: Living the Dream is the Purpose of Life" http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/06/day-73-living-dream-is-purpose-of-life.html

After having read this blog, I recalled how for many years, my go to line and outlook was that, "i'm just living the dream" that the point of me being here was to make sure that I'm always doing fun stuff...so that people could look at my Life and be like,"man, you're life is like an awesome dream,...so cool".

Also, recently I've been questioning my starting point within some applications here...as like,"am I making the decision here from and as the starting point of what's best for all or am I trying to convince/deceive myself into believing that my self interest is what's best for all?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist choosing to immediately examine my Life participations within and as analysing whether I am regarding what is best for all Life here or not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to keep the dream alive as self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuel the drive to keep the dream alive with positive feeling energies as like a self stimulating mind buzz that makes it easy to indulge into imgagination as desired fantasy playout.

forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be lost within dream land.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to battle between physical reality and dream land.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think coming to earth from dream land is difficult.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being an abuser that doesn't really give a shit about making an impacting difference as what's best for all Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that purposeful living is living the dream as always feeling good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate my state of being to becoming high on Life as like always feeling good as chasing and fulfilling desires as like operating from the starting point of, just living the dream.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that just living the dream is cool and desirable and bad ass like rebllious and smart and the fun thing to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be reluctant to letting go of, just living the dream as purposeful living here. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard all Life here in favour for self interested feeling experiences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become influced by positive feeling energy experiences as like motiviation and inspiration for purposefull living as, 'just living the dream.'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think jsut one more time will I operate from and and as the starting point of, "just liiving the dream"..."I won't be able to live the dream forever....so might as well take advantgae of the dream while I can."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that operating from and as the starting point of, "just living the dream"...is like taking Life hostage as consequence of accepting and allowing self to be a terrorist in opposition of what is Best for all Life as equality and oneness here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to regard myself as a superior human being who is just smarter and more clever than other human beings and that is why I am fortunate to have chased and fulfiiled desires while most people are slaving away.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself into thinking that other people are just losers because they couldn't figure out a way to, "just live the dream and focus of good feelings"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be an emotional/feeling vampire as like an energy slut as someone who follows and chasers after good feelings and so called cool experiences as like that which people regard as cool and place lots of value wihtin.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abdicate self empowerment for change as the starting point of what is best for all Life here as consequence of justifying and supporting the attitude of desire fulfillment as, :just living the dream"



I commit myself to further investigate this topic of , "just living the dream"


When and as I see myself about to make a decsion from the starting point of, "just living the dream"...I stop and breathe, I realise the ridiculousness of participating within this manner. I take a moment to look at the abuse as inhumanse suffering that results from the attidue, "just living the dream"

No comments:

Post a Comment