important shit

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Day 272 Smoking Reactions

14 days without smoking.





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have reactions when I see someone smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in envy when I see someone smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in awe when I see someone smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in jealousy when I see someone smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in sadness when I someone smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in anger when I see someone smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in disappointment when I see someone smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in memories of the past that reflect a time when I was smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in thought/backchat about smoking when I see someone smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in obsession when I see someone smoking as like wanting to study and watch them smoke to see how much they are enjoying their smoke.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have reactions within myself when I tell someone I have quit smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with a feeling of self righteous pride when I inform someone that I quit smoking and they tell me that's great or awesome.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with feelings of superiority when I inform someone I quit smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in disappointment when I tell someone I quit smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in sadness as like a sense of loss when I talk to someone about how I quit smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to not smoking as like a bad breakup.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how I abused my relationship with smoking as a means of hiding feelings and emotions and for not realizing that creating an addiction battle with smoking is like battling to wear or not wear a strap on dick to rape myself with because addiction is to add a dick tie on and addiction is always the addition of at least one dick to your life and it may not be limited to one....and the fucking you get from addiction is always an abusive fucking which is always a form of rape.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rape myself with addiction.

I realize addiction is an accepted and allowed abusive rape.

I realize accepting and allowing rape within myself through participating in addiction contribute to the earth being raped of resources for consumerism as consumerism is another form of addiction/rape.

I realize I've fucked with myself as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to indulge within feelings/emotions about smoking and that I don't wish to indulge within feelings and emotions about smoking as moments of instability.

I realize the decision to quit smoking has already been made within myself and I'm sticking to it and there's no backdoor as like excuses/justifications/reasons for me to begin smoking again.

I realize any so called reasoning/excuse/justification to smoke as some sort of thought/feeling/emotion/reaction is ridiculous and is not valid whatsoever.

I realize the wickedness of addiction.

I realize the ridiculousness of holding onto any feeling or emotion about smoking is complete absurdity that would be like saying I will allow rape sometimes. I realize that accepting and allowing rape is not cool and that participation in polarized feelings/emotions is abuse to be avoided always.

When and as I see myself reacting in feeling or emotion to someone smoking I stop and breathe, I realize the ridiculousness of carrying on within a feeling or emotion as like choosing to participate in abusing myself...I direct myself in saying till here no further.

When and as I see myself reacting in feeling or emotion to telling someone I quit smoking, I stop and breathe. I realize the ridiculousness of participating within reaction. I inform the being about the rape of addiction as adding a dick to your life.

I commit myself to exposing the ridiculousness of addiction as like arguing for self imposed limitation and that addiction is adding to dicks to your life to rape your physicality with.

I commit myself to becoming a point of support for people battling the dicks of addiction.

I commit myself to sharing with people that the dicks of addictions is a choice that can be changed in a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment