important shit

Friday 1 March 2013

Day 269, Natural Sleep Challenge Experiment Day 1 of 21





Most of the time I naturally wake up before I have slept for 6 hours. Sometimes when I have done lots of physical activity I naturally sleep for more than 6 hours.

The challenge and experiment I am engaging myself within is to get up when I naturally wake up.

So, I will not be allowing myself to be influenced by my mind of thoughts/feelings/emotions as thinking along the lines of, "I don't feel like getting up yet.....what time is it....I don't have to get up yet...I can sleep for 2 more hours before I have to go to work....I wonder how much longer I can sleep for....I dont want to get out of bed....It's so comfortable under the blankets, I should sleep just a few more minutes....I'm just gonna close my eyes for the next moment or so and then I will get up."

So, I will be writing as a means of sharing my process within and as this natural sleep challenge experiment.

At the moment I have part time employment which begins early in the morning, so I will have an alarm set on these days as a backup in case I do not naturally awake before it is  time for me to get up and get my morning processes started.

Within this experiment it will be cool to see if I am able to get up as a result of having set my mental alarm on the days that I have employment....meaning that I know I have work responsibilities and that sleeping in beyond a certain time is not an option.

A little bit of self forgiveness to clear my starting point around sleeping and time...sleep time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge sleep time as like sleeping more than so many hours is bad and sleeping for very few hours is good because less time is spent sleeping.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be disapointed with myself when I sleep for more than 6 hours....and especially disapointed when I sleep more than 8 hours.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have made sleeping into a competion value that I am always judging myself upon.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to start my day's with self judgement as eiether positive or negative energetic reactions as like being pleased or disapointed with myself for sleeping a little bit or a lot.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to polarize my relationship with sleep.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have deprived myself of sleep.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have abused sleep by over indulging in sleep.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide from self responsibilities by choosing to sleep on self responsibilities as postpone action as consequence of not wanting to take self responsibilit and having resistance to moving through particular tasks.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand how ridiculous my mind particpations have been on a daily basis with regarrds to getting up in the morning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the ridiculousness of giving myself a buzz in the morning as either positive or negative and how the buzzing in the morning or either positive or negative is like sooo ridiculous and an unnecessary mind fuck that can be avoided.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being hard on my physicality when my body requires extra rest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have fighted with my body and resting my body when my body is telling me it's time to rest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created conflict within myself with regards to amount of time I should sleep as like creating information beliefs and ideas that do not consider myself here within the equation as like how much physical work did I do today.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a morality compass based in energetic polarities about sleep duration.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be greedy with sleep by sleeping more than I need to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting physical body communication with regards to how much rest I require.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel shame as consequence of being greedy at times about my relationship to getting up and giving in to temptation/desire to sleep more when I am capable and able to get up and begin my day without sleeping more.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have indulged in sleep as temptation/desire as a means of self interest...as like that's what I feel like doing based on thoughts that come up within my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and consider that choosing to abide by thoughts that seemingly come up within my mind out of nowhere is an abidcation of self direction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abdicate self direction to random thoughts that come up within my mind that I did not direct into fruition.


I realize natural sleep challenge experiment as cool self support in showing to myself that I operate and function best When I allow myself to move as like a natural rythym as self trust...as like getting up and beginnning my day when I wake up....not allowing random thinking to direct my decision as to whether or not I wake up.

I realize the absurd ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to abdicate self direction to random thoghts/feelings/emotions.

I realize the self support I am giving myself by making a self commitment to write and share natural sleep challenge experiment for 21 days.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself thinking about whether or not I should get up...after having already awaken naturally,..I stop and breathe...I get out of bed and I move myself to begin morning processes. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for considering choosing to mind fuck the shit out of myself. I take a moment to laugh/smile/giggle..., "wow ridiculousness"

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to think about not writing and sharing my natural sleep challenge experiment, I stop and breathe...I direct myself into sharing and writing a blog exposure of 21 day natural sleep challenge experiment.

When and as I see myself reacting to the time in the morning as either positive or negative energetic reaction, I stop and bretah.....I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to paricipate in such a ridiculous action and allow myself a moment to say, "wow, that was ridiculous" I make sure I realise the funny within the ridiculousness.




No comments:

Post a Comment