important shit

Friday 15 March 2013

Day 281 Failure Character




Thought Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to picture myself not being able to accomplish certain tasks.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to picture limmitations on performance abilities and capabilities within certain tasks.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe myself to be defined to my thinking as pictured thought within my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing thoughts of failure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself myself to believe in thoughts of failure.


Backchat Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to talk myself out of particpating within new activities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tell myself that I should stop particpating within activities that are challenging me to learn and understand new things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to say to myself,"I don't want to do this" when it comes to particpating within particular activities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to say to myself, "I can't do this"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to say to myself, "accomplishing this is impossible"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to self talk myself out of doing things before I have even begun to participate within task(s)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create rational/logical manipulation within backchat as reasoning/justification for non participations.

Reaction Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by emotional uncertainty as reasons and justifications as like forms of self judgement for non action/participation.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the consequence of making self judgements based upon emotions/feelings of uncertainty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto self judgements as consequence of emotions towards trying something new.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get emotional about new experiences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with emotions towards new activities if I experience resistance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get frustrated and irritated with being humble in walking learning process from the beginning in learning new skills.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in frustration/irritation/annoyance when I am not progressing/understanding/advancing current skill set within participating wihtin a particular activity that I have placed expectations upon myself as expediant accelleration within learning processes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with emotions as like a sense of failure if I don't have an immediate reaction of positive feeling experience of accomplishment as like a winning satisfaction within life particpations/activities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to self victimize myself with a spectrum of emotions as a reasons/justiofications/judgements of failure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to self sabotage myself with feelings and emotions as polarity energies out of sync with equality and oneness.

Behaviour Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into failure behaviour as consequence of accepting and allowing limitation within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within failure behaviour attitude as consequence of emotions/feelings as ego persona towards specific tasks/activities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to to create failure behaviour as self imposed limitation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify non particpation within new activities as consequence of accepting and allowing failure behaviour attitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist learning/understanding how to do something as consequence of particpating within the idea/attitude/behaviour system pattern of "I can't do this, or there's no way I can finish this, what's the point of even trying, or what's the difference if I do this or not....or it won't make any difference if I do this or don't do this."

Fear Dimension:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear within myself as a reason/justification to exist as a failure character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limmit myself within fear experiences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand fear as a tool of self support as a gudeline platform measurind device in testing my abilities to expand my abilities/capabilities.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding and utilising fear as a tool of self suppor for self expansion in pushing limits.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create judgements about fear as like other emotional and feeling reactions upon initial fear form.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience fear of loss and fear of diminishing ego status.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear upholding ego status of righteous superiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear walking new point from the begining.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not knowing everything about new point when walking new point from the beginning and therfore fear fear failure in fucking things up.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear making mistakes in learning new things and within that fearing the learning process as the time frame in making real life assessements so as to assist with practical living dimensions of a point into application as like knowing how to apply skill as result of learning points involved through trial and error process.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the practicality in being gentle with myself in learning and developping new skiills and the uselessness of beating myself up with fear as like buying into failure as a self imposed limitation



No comments:

Post a Comment