important shit

Saturday 2 March 2013

Day 270 Smoking Imagination






Finished Day 12 without smoking.

I noticed an interesting thing today, that being my imagination. When I would see someone smoking, I would go into my imagination and invision an experience where I am enjoying a cigarette...like total fantasy play out of desire to smoke a cigarette and just loving the whole experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect my imagination to smoking cigarettes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself inviosioning myself smoking cigarettes within my imagination.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuel my imagination of me smoking cigarettes based upon desire to smoke cigarettes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect desire to imagination experiences as like a means to instigate acting out desire/imagination play out as physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine instances where I am smoking a cigarette and everything is just perfect.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine myself smoking a cigarette as like an escape from reality/environment...and being in like a total state of bliss and serenity for a moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allwoing myself to connect seeing someone smoking to desire to smoke and to my imagination of me invisioning myself having a smoke.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make believe in my imagination that smoking is so cool and that I am so cool when smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine all my physical moves are self directed as like a coolness when I am smoking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse my imagination as like an alternate reality to fuel desire indulgence as like mind fucking around.

I realise the ridiculousness of mindfucking myself with imagination as accepting and allowing myself to imagine myself enjoying cigarettes as like fuelling an addiction to have cigarettes.

I realise the ridiculousness of trying to keep addiction and desire to smoke cigarettes alive by indulging in imagination as like fantasizing about smoking cigarettes.

I realise my self will within stopping particpation within imagination as a means to engage desire.

I realise disengage my imagination in relation to cigarettes assists and supports the release of being triggered in any way by cigarettes.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to imagine myself smoking a cigarette, I stop and breathe....I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mind fuck myself within imagination...and I allow myself a laugh at my ridiculous particpations.

When and as I see myself particpating within imgaination as a means to fuelling desire, I stop and breathe....I realise the ridiculousness of fantasizing within imagination as a means to fuel deisre....i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mind fuck myself existence here....I allow myself to be gentle with myself in having a laugh at accepted and allowed ridiculousness as I say till here no further and establish platform walking of self correction.

I commit myself to letting go imagination as a place to mindfuck myself about past relationship with cigarettes.

I commit myself to sharing process of stopping smoking.

I commit myself to letting go of desire to smoke cigarettes.

I commit myself to stopping imagination particpations as a means to mind fucking myself,

No comments:

Post a Comment