important shit

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Day 200 Doubting My Fellow Man






I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting people's ability to change.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding that I have been self sabotaging my ability to change by projecting the belief that other people are not able to change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having doubted myself and my ability to change as what is best for all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having liked placing myself within and as a position of superiority where I believe I am capable and able of great change and I believe that most other people are just not capable and able of great change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for participating in self righteous justification as consequence of separating myself from myself by placing myself in comparison with others whom I have believed to be separate from me and are bad and that I am good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created and participated within mind fucks of doubt by allowing myself to go into friction of comparison as good versus evil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing how it is an act of blame and justification as a lame excuse to hold onto doubt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having developed a negative energy charge toward the word doubt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing and hoping that if I let go of all doubt than in fact great change will be possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hoping for great change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing great change is possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having doubted my fellow man as like and excuse and abdication of my self will as reason and justification for me to remain within the same patterned behaviors of self interest as thought/feeling/emotion play outs as consequence existing in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to see doubt as an act of strength.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having connected doubt to the word belief and believe....like if you don't doubt than you must have faith and believe as like subscribing to a certain belief construct conditioning as mind perspective.

I realize doubting beliefs is a cool act of questioning validity/accuracy/accountability of what is being said.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that if I don't doubt myself and my fellow man that I must believe in myself and my fellow man.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting myself and my fellow man as consequence of knowing what I have accepted and allowed to exist within myself.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding that self doubt is released/relinquished in all ways as self trust is developed and in lived as practical solution here as starting point in and as self movement as like a hear here hearing what is here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not wanted to trust myself always beause than I am without excuse and must stand as what is best for life always always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting and fearing to stand within and as self trust as what is best for life always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for worrying about my ability and my fellow man's ability to stand as what is best for life always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself for having operated from within and as the starting point of beliefs as a way to form perspectives and move myself about from within the comfort of a particular energetic frequency as like a false sense of knowing...as belief conditioning hypnosis programming.

I realize the ridiculousness of doubting myself/doubting my fellow man as like giving attention to doubt serves no great purpose.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to see doubt as point necessary to bring about an end to a means as like proof/truth as like what are the physical facts of the matter as like the answer/solution.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself for resisting seeing doubt as a cool point of self support because it doesn't sit well with how I have conditioned myself to view and perceive doubt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for manipulating myself/others as consequence of how I accept and allow myself to perceive/believe words to be as like charges placed onto words within and as conflict/friction/polarized energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining doubt as a negative charged word.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining doubt as a positively charged word.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating conflict within myself by accepting and allowing doubt to be either charged as positive or negative within myself.

I forgive myself for allowing myself to believe that doubt is bad and improper manners and is something one shouldn't allow oneself to do because of the saying I heard that you should always give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding what it means to give someone the benefit of the doubt as like to be an example of solution.


I would like to investigate the statement, "give someone the benefit of the doubt". So, I will end my blog at this point of, 'benefit of the doubt' and allow this point as a seed of support to grow within myself over night and I will investigate this point/growing/expansion within myself and I will report my findings/understandings/realizations.

Remember, just give me the benefit of the doubt that I will report back on the point of benefit of the doubt.

LOL

I'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment