important shit

Thursday 13 December 2012

Day 194 Over Analyzer Character




I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the trap of over analysis from within and as the starting point of fear as like curiosity to see where and what comes up within myself next as like thought/feeling/emotion/reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing value adn worth within reaction as thoughts/feelings/emotions/reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing thoughts/feelings/emotions/reactions to be of importance within and as making decisions as who and how I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having limmited my movement and self direction to be influenced by my mindconsciousnbess system as the over analyzer character as being based on placing my trust within reactions as thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get stuck within the vortex of reaction as thought/feeling/emotion particpation possession.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have allowed myself to experience myself as stuck within and as the vortex of thought/feeling/emotion/reaction as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to place value and judgement within thought/feeling/emotion/reaction as like wanting and desiring specific positive energetic feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having perpetuated myself existence as an over anlayzer character stuck within the cortex of mind consciousness reaction/thoughts/feelings/emotions by allowing myself to be addicted to self righteous energy addiction as like a consequence of accepting and allowing fear within myself.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that I can only be lost within vortex of mind consciousness system for but a moment as thought/feeling/emotion/reaction as being out of synce with and as breath awareness and as I accept and allow myself to reuturn to breath awareness I stop the sotrm of minc ocnsciousness system vortex particpation and I am here within the and as the silence of me as breath awarness here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been addicted to particpations within and as the over analyzer character as like a way yto justify and perpetuate my particpation as a main personality ego asserting self righteous energy addiction.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how greedy it is to over anlayse myself within myself as reaction/thought/feeling/emotions as like not realising and understanding the automatic regurgitation of mind consciousness system particpations with my accepted and allowed passive acceptances as simply allowing myself to particpate within whatever comes up within myself as thought/feeling/emotion/reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having surpessed the living of the self realisation of myself here as the solution to stopping the accepted and allowed automaticness of mind consciousness system movement and integration by taking a stand in saying till here no further and standing within the stability of breath to let go of thoughts/feelings/emotions/reactions and therfore move myself through self imposed limitations with an as the hereness of breath.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how exstensively I have mentally masturbated myself and abused my body and others around me as consequence of accepting and allowing judgement within myself as thought/feeling/emotion/reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe who I am is thought/feeling/emotion/reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I can get lost/stuck within and as mind consciousness system particpations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having influenced self willed direction as what is best for all from within the starting point of self compromise as placing value and importance within reactions as thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I realise the ridiculousness of allowing myself to be directed by what comes up within myself as thought/feeling/emotions/reaction.

I realise how with passive acceptance and allowance as like exisiting as an observer within myself I am consequently possessed and consumed by reactions/thoughts/feelings/emotions and self stability is compromised.

I realise the ridiuclousness of over analysing from within the starting point of mind consciousness system particpations as like a thought of a thought of a thought of a thought as like a reaction of reaction of reaction of reaction as like going down the rabbit hole within trains of thought that I allowed to move/direct me as consequence of accepted and allowed particpation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as an over analyser character as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for fearing not having control and I forgive myself for not realising how I create a false sense of control as self willed direction within myself by being influenced and controlled by my very mind consciousness created fear particpations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having operated from the starting point of fear as like trying to control and regulate fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my comfortability/uncomfortability to be related to mind consciousness system relationships within feelings as comfortability or emotions as uncomfortability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having sacrificed physical comfortability due to over analysis of thought/feeling/emotion/reaction relationships as like of dislike based on the experience of the energy buzz.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself going into the over analyzer character as like automated thinking as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to just let my mind move on its own volition as like a passive acceptance and allowance within the guise that I am just being meticulous in making decisions as how to direct myself...I stop and breathe and I realise the startingpoint of self direction starts and stops with breath awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment