important shit

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Day 199 Bad Posture





Continuing with self forgiveness on bad posture from my previous blog


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a rebelious attitude towards posture.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding this rebelious attitude towards posture was in fact an act of self sabotage that just compromised my physical well being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for rebelling with my physicality like me in my mind of thoughts and feelings could out think the body into what I desire and believe that I would like.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the point of resistance to aligning with proper posture was a point of accepted and allowed conflict within myself as like a stubborness to living as alignement to what is best for physicality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having compromised physical well being because of accepted and allowed stubborness as like egoic behaviour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being upset and disapointed with myself for having fucked with my physicality so exstensively here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having aligned my physicality with feelings and emotions as like whatever I think I am and follow as like existing within a state of subserviance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being disapointed with myself for all the mistakes I have made throughout my time here.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that recognising all my mistakes I have made can be a cool point of support to assist me with understanding the inner workings of my mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having seen aligning pproper posture as work and effort.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having developed a conflicting relationship with work and effort and therfore avoided it all costs.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the avoidance of work and effort have resulted in physical neglect as like being negligence towards life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being negligent towards life as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for dismissing the importance and practicality of work and effort as like a necessary component to daily living and physical maintenance here as like a contribution to life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been a bad example here as consequence of having neglected and disregearded my posture so exstensively.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having to come to the point of accepting and allowing my posture to get so bad before I realised the point of self sabotage and neglect as disregarding my best interests as the interests that are best for life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating laziness within myself as consequence of having submitted to not allowing myself to sit upright.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for automatically going into a poistion of slouching as like an act of rebellion towards authority as like the rules and physical understanding of the human body that proper posture is important for physical well being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself for having acted an existed like a blob...like resisting to really hold myself upright and walk/stand tall.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that to hold myself upright ios uncomfortble.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting all things that I experience as uncomfortable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for always trying to insure that I am alligned as comfortable as like effortlessness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that always alligning myself to comfortable and effortlessness has been a point of self interest from the persepctive of me as ego as like not wanting to push myself into points of self expansion so as to find out what I am capable and able of practically living from and as the starting point of what is best for life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted taking self responsibility and re alligning my posture to what is best as best physical support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for allowing emotions as like "i don't fee like it excuse to have directed me away from actions as physical support.'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my mind consciousness system to influence my physicality in ways that do not support me.

I forgive myself for accepting allowing myself for believing that it hurts my back too much to have to sit up straight.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected my back muscles support and strength as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for having spited myself with poor posture throughout the years.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being angry and irritated about the consequence I am faced with here today as requiring physical re-alignment to what is best for all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mindfucking myself with the attitude and beliefs of loooking back in the past and think about how if I had of acted differently.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I can using looking back at past actions as a point of support as like being greateful for seeing the self corrections I am able to walk as the solution to me here as commitment to self perfection...so as to insure I don't accept and allow myself to compromise my physical body.


I realise I am in process of walking self corrections as I allow myself to perfect being here.

I realise perfecting myself here is a process and that I am constantly faced with points of correction as I have existed here for so long without considering what is best for all life here always and thus therfore within that equation what is best for me too.

I realise that allowing myself to react to point of self correction is ridiculously absurd because that's just wasting time within and as self pity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having taken self pity upon myself as like to wallow whine wihtin and as sadness/self victimization.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for brinh concerned with my physical well being while at the same time spiting my physical well being as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to be at conflict with effort and work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining work as effort and wihtin this , I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reissting effort that I don't experience a positive feeling towards and as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for only being interested in effor where I see the pay out as like an experience of reward or as like instant gratification as like some sort of high experience within the real of positivity as like asserting self righteousness as big ego.

I realise every time I correct my posture and allow myself to stick to self commitment to re align my posture as to hold myself up within myself as like to stand within myself absolute as like stability and solid physicality as strenght and self willed determination...over time I will become the resultso fmy work as self correction and my posture will be re-aligned to what is best.

I realise I am walking through consequences in time and the process of re-allignment take place in time and is not in one moment entirely finished as like all done process...totla transcendence from mind as energy and limitation into physical substance complete.

I realise posture supports my physical body self awareness here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected physical self awareness here as consequence of neglecting my posture.

I realise good posture aligns with effective breathing for the best maintenance and governance of my physicality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having felt sorry for myself and for feeling stuck here as like ugh Ive had no choice in the matter...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having made holding myself up here a burden to the point where Ive dragged my ass around and constantly leaned upon things as like me dieing withing myself as like struggling to exist here within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected physical support to such an exstent that I didnt even consider an act of physical suppor to be my posture and holding myself upright.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understand how when I was yound I developped strong positive feeling towards physical fitness...and as like consequence the strong love as feeling towards physical fitness didnt stick and turned negative and nasty as like brutal abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that all the positive feelings about physical fitness were just as abusive if not more abusive than all the negative emotions about physical fitness as laziness and lethargy as like such a resistance to move myself within myself as a point of physical support and self nourishment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowign myself for having particpated and allowed resitance towards physical exercise as a point of physical support as like a form of self goevernance and maintenance as like taking care of my physical body here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I shouldnt have to work or put in effort to care for the well being of my physicality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for spiting physicality as life here by deliberately trying to do nothing to support my physical well being in hopes and desires that doing nothing to support myself physically will actually support me physically.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for indulging within thoughts based upon hopes and desires from the starting point of self righteousness as like this is what I want because this is how I feel and I think what I feel and because I am greedy this is how I am going to act.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fo rhaving neglect my posture as consequence of playing out the acceptance and allowance of greedy self righteousness as I always do things my way.

I forgive msyelf for accepting and allowing myself for trying to make my way as the way as like me being superior and therfore having the best way and therfore all others should see me and my way and adopt to me and my particpations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having perpetuated delusions within myself by actually realising that I have participated within doing things that were not infact best and required re-allignmnet...but I didnt want to acknowledge and walk self correction because I would be required to admit and acknowedge my faults and people would see me changing my ways and therfore see me walking a different path...and therfore they would no that I gave up on my way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting and not wanting to give up my way as like what I think and feel.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself neglecting my posture, I take a deep breath and allow myself to re-allign my posture with breath as like a strecthing myself out as like releasing tension and strain from my body as like the consequence of accepting and allowing bad posture.

I commit myself to re-alligning my posture as equality and oneness so as to become physical alignment as example/solution here as equality and oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment