important shit

Sunday 9 December 2012

Day 190 Indecisive Character




Should I do this or should I not do this? hmmmmm, what to do. Looking into thoughts to make a
decision and teetering back and forth on the teeter totter of thoughts as like up and down.


I fogive myself for accepting and allowing myself for waddeling within thoughts as liketrying to search within thought for an answer/solution to making a decision.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that the more I think about something the better a decision I will make.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing consequences of a bad decision.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by feelings/emotions within making decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mindfuck myself within hesitation of making a decision as like allowing myself to consume myself with fear for a moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having made decisions based on feelings.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that making decisions based on feelings is all ive ever done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not understanding  and realising how I am capable of making decisions beyond the influence of feelings.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that I can make decisions from and as a statting point of common sense and brutal self honesty....as like staright up simplicity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for complicating decision making process with reactions as feelings/emotions/more thoughts/thinking

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having fucked with myself by going into reactions as thoughts/feelings/emotions about decision...and perpetuating reaction...as continued thinking/feeling/emotion and indecisiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understand the red flags within a decision making process as like thought/feelings/emotions being like indicators of self compromise.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mindfucking with decisions when the decision involves desire.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding desire as a mind fuck as like a manifested form of fear that fucks with me in my head.

I realise decision making process is less complicated when I leave feelings/emotions out of decsions.

I realise accepting and allowing indecisiveness within decision making is an unacceptable mindfuck that is perpetuated with backchat.

I realise myself responsibility in keeping decision making process simple as to base decisions on facts as like physical considerations.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself being indecisive, STOP and Breathe...and I allow myself to realise the ridiculousness of particpating within indecisiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment