important shit

Saturday 22 December 2012

Day 202 Christmas Gifts






I forgiving myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created a positive relationship towards christmas because ever since I was a child I was given gifts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that christmas is something that will always be celebrated and worshiped as an almight holdiay and the most wonderful time of the year because I was indoctrinated to believe this to be true.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I was spend so much money at christmas time because people will be spending so much money on me at christmas time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling trapped and obliged to take part in christmas activities because I am surrounded by christmas particpations within my environment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to refute any and all particpations within christmas activities because I like receiving gifts from people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for liking christmas because I am greedy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perpetuate greed within myself by particpating in christmas gift exchanges.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for for having created conflict about christmas and towards people who like and praise christmas as the most wonderful time of the year.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to the insanity of christmas celebrations and the consumerism that is closely related and ingrained within christmas traditions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing feelings of obligation as like compliance to act in accordance to christmas traditions as belierfs that if been indoctrinated within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been a real capitalist about christmas as like looking to buy gifts that are on sale that appear to cost more then I actually paid for them and to also hope that I receive more than I spent.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having perpetuated selfishness within myself in accordance to liking christmas because I receive more than I give.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to give people things they may not want for christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to give people eqafe products as gifts because they might have reactions to receiving such gifts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to instigate reactions within people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking personally peoples reactions to receiving certain gifts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to receive lots of gifts at christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created resistance about christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the disgusting nature that is perpetuated within human beings at christmas time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to expose all the bullshit surrounding christmas participations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I am required to get certain people gifts at christmas based on some sort self created value scale of entitlement and or because I believe a persone might get me something for christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be labeled as a scrooge and a cheap if I don't particpate in buying people gifts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having attached a negative enrgery charge to the word scrooge and to the word cheap.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that being regarded as cheap or a scrooge is a bad thing that I should try to avoid at all costs. all costs...lol.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the ridiculousness of trying to avoid being labeled as cheap at all costs...as like the ridiculousness of buying my positive compliments so to speak as like to want and desire to be spoken to in a way that strokes my ego so that I comfortable in mental masturbation activity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to ruin christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling obliged to participate within family christmas celebrations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to let go of family christmas celebrations out of fear of judgement and condemnation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to call out all points of stupidity associated with christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating stupid within and as christmas celebrations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having made a big deal about christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having held onto feelings/emotions about christmas as either postive or negative shit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a love/hate relationship with christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having placed myself in conflict with people people who love christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to instigate exposure of the ridiculousness as like absurd stupidity about christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to offend and hurt people's feelings by exposing the mental insanity of perpetuating the anual christmas celebrations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for playing along with the ridiculousness of christmas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself taking the ridiculously insane absurdities that exist here within our shared reality personally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring and wanting and hoping for instant realizations into the aburd ridiculousness of global participations here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking of myself as righteously superior to those who don't seen the perpetuated fuckedness in christmas celebrations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mentally masturbating about christmas.

I realise the ridiculousnes absurdity of christmas celebrations.

I realise christmas has been indoctrinated as a mass consumerism holiday that perpetuates the inequality between the haves and the have nots.

I realise accepting and allowing feelings or emotions about christmas is a mind fuck that can be avoided by not allowing myself to go there in indulging within reactions about christmas as a conflict between good and evil.

I realise it will take time for all of humanity to realise the ridiculous absurdity of chirstmas.

I realise taking things personally is a ridiculous mind fuck that can be avoided by realising the ridiculousness of taking things personally.

I realise reporting the ridiculousness of christmas is a cool point of self support.

I realise I am capable and able of not accepting and allowing myself to feel obliged to oblige feelings/emotions.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to mind fuck myself about christmas and specifically chirstmas participations, I stop and breathe and allow myself to prevent the perpetuation of a consequential mind fuck by reacting to reactions in regards to christmas celebrations.

When and as I see myself taking the ridiculous absurd stupidity of christmas personally, I stop and breath...and I accept and allow myself to have a laugh at the ridiculous absurd stupidity of christmas participations.

No comments:

Post a Comment