important shit

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Day 205 Breathing part 2 of 21





It's cool how breathing is like the start/stop of like my mind consciousness movie as like I take resposnibility for accepted and allowed patterned behaviour conditions as how  I have previously acted as mind consciousness programming.

Practicing stopping mind particpations within myself as like backchat by focussing on breathing is assisting me to see how I have accepted and allowed myself to be like consciously automated....whether it be from my conscious/sub conscious or unconscious mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected my breath in moments where I desire to follow curiousity to play out thought pattern behaviour as like chasing after accepted and allowed defined experience as a form of positive energy as like knowing what the experience is going to be like if I follow the train of thought.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to following certain trains of thought where stopping mind consciousness particpation within myself seems difficult at times because it's like I am not totally commiting myself to stop and change as what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to keep positive energy experiences.

I forgive myself for not wanting to let go of positive energy experiences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to change the nature of my accepted and allowed positive energy relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to equalize positive energy experiences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving into temptation as like mind backchat as like suggesting me follow a particular pattern of thought that will lead to a positive energy experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to question the origin of the  backshat that exists within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for pleading ignorance to some backchat that exists within myself as like wanting to justify and validate the particpation within certain trains of back chat thinking as like so I can fulfill my fantasies and desires of satisfying addictions as like urges and cravings based on self created impulses I have conditioned myself to liking as the epitome of positive energy experiences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing and justifying it to be ok to not allow myself to be influenced by energy experiences sometimes and ok to deliberately go into energetic energy experiences other times from within the starting point of polarity friction/conflict

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to let a point of infatuation go within myself by stopping and breathing when and as I realise I am inducing a mind fuck.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to change and let go of addictions.

I realise the importance of establishing intimacy as breathing as like a physical act of really for the first time, getting to know myself.

I realise I assist and support physical stability with attention/awarenes/focus on breathing.

I realise I enjoy moving myself fromn the starting point of breath as like all physical actions stems from my effectiveness in and as breath.

I commit myself to freestyling my play with breath as like to freestyle my physical movement and direction as like an act of creative play as what is best for Life.

When and as I see myself resisting and restricting my creative play as self direction stemming from freestyled breathing, I stop and breathe and allow myself to freestyle breathing as a physical act of creative play.

In the next post I will continue with expansion as example/illustration of creative play as freestyle breathing

No comments:

Post a Comment