important shit

Saturday 15 December 2012

Day 196 Mental Masturbation Charcter

Thinking....like projecting thoughts upon the future...reflecting upon the past....stewing in whatever pops up....giving the time and attention to whatever pops up in the head...not seeing and realising that all these thoughts popping up are like dicks to jerk off or pussies to fuck as like down the rabbit hole riding the train of thought...ramrodding any actual physical particpation.

Above words are some ways to to describe mental masturbation, which can also be refferred to as mind fucking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been addicted to mental masturbation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating mental masturbation indulgences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being ashamed and not wanting to acknowledge that I've been a chronic mental masturbator.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fucking with myself constantly as like an all the time thing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how possessed I have been within and as mental masturbation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for denying to see how possessed I have been to mentally masturbating myself as like always participating with whatever pops up within my head as like being a real enrgy slut as like being an attention seeking energy whore.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to energy buzz from passive or active particpations within mind fucking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking either an active or passive role within mind fucking.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the ridiuclousness of taking either an active or passive role within mind fucking...ridiculousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having perpetuated mind fucking as like fear/love energetic fuel as like getting high off the positive and the negative energies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a greedy self righteous mind fucker.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not understanding the nature of thinking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that thinking is healthy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to thinking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fucking myself  in some many different ways as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to mentally masturbate myself within the spectrum of emotions and feelings as emotions representing the negative energies and feelings representing the positive energies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mind fucking the shit out of myself as like mining/minding the physical substance from my body as like disregard any consequence of mental masturbation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created dillusional deliberate manipulative mindfucks that I want to believe in as like a form of faith as like that I can have hope that by particpating within mind fucks that my dreams/desires will come to fruition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having indulged in mind fucking from the starting point of self interest as righteousness as being justified and believing myself to be the mind fuck.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted brutally exposing the ridiculousness as like the crazy wowness of mind fucking/mental masturbation because in doing so I am exposing myself as I am not separate from the fuckedness particpations as a point of self responsibility for all the mind fucking that exists because I have enegaged in mental masturbation since I learned how to think.

I forgive myself for not realising that I have limmited and supressed physical sex as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to mentally masturbate.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how limmited I have been as consequence of accpeting and allowing myself to mentally masturbate.

I forgive myself for not really wanting to consider the consequences of mental masturbation because that would mean I would be faced with the brutal harsh truth of what I have accepted and allowed that has been in fact a travesty of life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to profess and proclaim my innocence as like ohh it's not my fault that I have been a chronic mental masturbator.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to shift responsibility away from myself as like to hide in ignorance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not knowing, realising and understanding what it is like to exist for a whole day here without mentally masturnbating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I cannot go days without mentally masturbating myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that it would be soo hard to stop thinking and within this statement I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the implication within this statement as like being a double penetration as a double mind fuck as like this point having multiple dimensions to it...as like getting fucked from 2 different angles...as it's it's like me fucking me with 2 dicks...as like what the fuck.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to fucking myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fucking myself in every way possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I could mind fuck people.....I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the point of equality and oneness with regards to mental masturbation/mind fucking as meaning that if I allow myself to fuck myself I am allowing all of existence to fuck themselves as like equal treatment as treat others like I like to be treated.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for treating myself to an over indulgence of mind fucking on a daily basis.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared taking self responsibility for my actions as accepting and allowing myself for jerking off in my head as like chronically mastubrating mentally as thoughts/thinking/feelings/emotions/reactions/love/fear/drugs/alcohol/relationships/sports/video games/tv/family/friends/politics/work/gossip/blame/jealousy/anger/irritation/frustration/excitement/annoyance/frustration/happiness/

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mind fucking myself about the fact that I decided to open up and expose the point of mental masturbation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the starting point of mental masturbation being thinking/fear/judgement

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mind fucking the belief that to stop the evolution of mind fucking will take forever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mind fucking myself in time as like existing within and as a separate relationship to time as like I am always losing time and I am trying to gain time but it seems time is working against me as like I always seem to spend more time than I actually require to get something done...yet it takes me more time and I like to have as much time as possible because I have been greedy about time. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being greedy and righteous about time...and specifically my time as like the time that I own.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wowing at the ridiculousness as like wow to looking at myself and seeing that the extent of mental masturbation within myself is exstensive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having mentally masturbated while I physically masturbated.  I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that mentally masturbating while physically masturbating compromises physicality here.

I forgive myself for having resisted seeing the ridiculousness of mental masturbation in all its obvious facets that don't seem so obvious when one is in state of possession/addiction/obsession as like fucking wow this ridiculously not cool.

I realise the wackedness of mind fucking.

I realise that all my mind consciousness particpations are forms of mind fucking and that untill I have worked through the extent of my mind I am in the process of unfucking myself so to speak as like to become reall living words always as what's best as to to know more accept and allow life to be surpressed at the expense/consequence of accepted and allowed mind fucking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to write about mental masturbation for more than this blog entry.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to write out specifics of mental masturbations.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to mentally masturbate...I stop and dissipate the enregetic buildup with breath as I ground the energetic buildup in the earth as like returning and re-storing substance as being rooted in a sound foundation as equality and oneness as the planted seed of the will I am to become Life as what is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment