important shit

Monday 10 December 2012

Day 191 Self Victimization Character




Self victimization character is consequence of particpating within reactions as thoughts/feelings and emotions.  Specific applications of self victimization character include; guilt, blame, inferiority, justification and judgement.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for exisiting as a self victimization character as consequence of accepting and allowing reactions as thoughts/feelings/emotions of guilt, blame, inferiority, justification and judgement.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that when I accept and allow myself to participate within self victimization I am terrorizing myself and all of existence as I am making the statement that I accept and allow terrorism as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to terrorize myself within mind particpations as reactions of guilt, blame, inferiority, justification, and judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mindfucking myself with self vicitimization.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of self victimization.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how I was creating myself here as a self vicitimization character as consequence of accepting and allowing reactions of guilt,blame,inferiority,justification as mind back chat thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating self victimization from within a starting point of self righteous indigination as like believing that I am required to suffer because I am reacting in anger to a self realisation and believe I must suffer consequences as like future punishment for the harm and suffering I have caused.

I forgive myself for not realising that justifying abusive harm as punishment is ridiculously fucked and perpetuates abusive harm here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having dwelled within self victimization as like an accepted and allowed justified depression from the starting point of self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have created fucked up situations for myself that I have justified, validated, excused, blamed and reacted to as guilty conscience as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to exist here as a main personality of self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for not realising and undrstanding that all my characters as like personalities stem from my main accepted and allowed personality...as like all points are connected to the main point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted the prevention of self victimization.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having desired to victimize and terrorize myself from the starting point of self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how I created the desire to terroize and victimize myself from within the consequences of accepting and allowing myself to exist here as a main personality character as self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating mind consciousness energy personalities within myself as like persona's I personify based on enrgetically charged reactions.

I forgive myself for not realising that I take on the personified character that suits the enrgetic level of my reaction.

I forgive myself for not realising that I created a pluthera of characters as energized actors so to speak as like the tonality I will act out a reaction as like consequence of suppressing myself as life self expression.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that life self expression is not here as long as I exist within and as reactions as playing out energized persona's based on the definition as self defined reactions.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that I created all the relationships within myself as different personified characters to respond in moments of reaction under the guise that this is me as life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted working through all the enrgized reaction personified characters I have accepted and allowed myself to participate as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the ridiculousness of having created specific personalities for specific moments based on energized polarity charged definitions of situations.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that how I see has been through the eyes of ego main personality as self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to the fact that I havent been able to see cleary my acceptances and allowances in all ways as like to immediately finish my process of self realisation within one moment as like woah, ok ya...I see and realise all my accepted and allowed bullshit...ok, I stop accepting and allowing myself to be consumed by my mind particpations as energetic reactions pulling and pushing on my physicality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for victimizing myself as consequence of whining and complaing and comparing myself against myself as like putting myself at war with myself as like accepting and allowing myself to be competing against myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been addicted to whining and complaing as like a form of justification and validation and excuse as like a self induced false self of comofrt for my accepted and allowed self victimization as a form of self pitty as believe to be justified within myself from and as a starting point of self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for not realising how exstensively I have fucked with myself from the starting point of self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling powerful and weak within and as self righteous idignation...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for focusing on the feelings and experience of power within and as self righteous indignation and to hide and suppress the weakness/inferiority/suppression/depression.

I realise the ridiuclousness of my participations within and as self righteous indignation.

I realise how all my character personas seem to connect back to a main character persona as self righteous indignation....well maybe more like greedy self righteous indignation.

I realise I disconnect acceptances and allowances that serve no benefit to life point by point till no more do I have any points within myself acting as friction/conflict/cancer/disease as abuse to life here.

I realise I am the solution as do it yourself example as how to walk process here.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to victimize myself within and as reaction as any thought/feeling/emotion....I stop and breathe and release myself from self imprisonment as like letting go of the energetic chains that I accepted and allowed to hold me down as like a heaviness weighing on me restricting my physical movement and application here as I realise the ridiculousness of placing charges against myself as all of existence ...as I realise the ridiculousness of self inducing terror upon myself  as self victimization


I commit myself to expose the ridiculousness of self victimization as being an accepted and allowed act of terrorism.

I commit myself to exposing the truth about terrorism.

I commit myself to terrorism prevention .

I commit myself to life solutions that are best for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment