important shit

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Day 198 Posture

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded the importance of having good posture.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created the memories when I was young that good posture is work and hard and is not fun and I think I should not have to be concerned with posture.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created friction towards having good posture.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that being hunched over is more comfortable that sitting/standing upright.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding bad posture results from laziness as like an accepted and allowed heaviness within myself as like an accepted and allowed tiredness as consequence of resisting to move self here.


No comments:

Post a Comment