important shit

Monday 24 December 2012

Day 204 Breathing part 1 of 21





I've decided that I am going to dedicate the next 21 days to writing about the breathing as a means of physical self support as like a form of nourisment for well being.

I've come to realise breathing as a practical tool of self support in facilitating physical awareness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having taking breathing as a practical tool of self support in facilitating physical awareness for granted.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how I have physically neglected being here by having taken breathing for granted.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget about the practicallity of breathing within moments throughout my day.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how shit compounds within my mind that has physical consequence when I am not present as the directive force/principle in being here in breath as like the director of the flow as the air in and out of me as like a giving and receieving as a physical act of love.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thought that it is too difficult to be the directive force/principle for my breathing all the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having believed that it is too difficult to focus on breathing and my physical movement all the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected attention to breath when I am engaging in points of entertainment/work.

I realise that being here in every breath is important as an act of self responsibility as physical body nourishment and support.

I realise the importance in training myself to be effective here with evey breath as the importance of not taking even a single breath for granted.

I commit myself to establishing intimacy within myself as particpation/direction with breathing as like an act of self love.

When and as I see myself engaged within back chat/self talk....I stop and breathe and allow myself to return my attention/direction/focus/awareness on breathing physical support here.

When and as I see myself participating within the mind, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself following a train of thought, I stop and breathe as like to slow myself down from moving according to thought/feeling/emotion/reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment