important shit

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Day 186 Greedy Motivation






I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my movement as my particpations here to be directed from within and as the point of energy from within and as the starting point of greed.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the corelation to money within and as my movement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being really motivated to move myself physically when I could see an immediate reward as dollars earned for my specifc physical movements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating difficulty in moving myself physically when I cannot see an immediate reward for my movements as a monetary value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for finding it easier to move myself when I am motivated by money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being apathetic within myself as consequence of accepting and allowing my movement to be based on greedy desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to do things if I am not generating an energy buzz as like greedy desire and therfore do think/believe that my movement will generate a net profit of energy within myself as a high experience as an energetic buzz as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to the energy game of perpetuated debt as get the high at the expense of a loss.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that the emotional roller coaster ride of highs and lows stems from and as perpetuated debt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating debt within myself as consequence of not being here within and as the starting point of equality and oneness as here in breath.

I forgive myself for not realing and understanding that when I lose track/focus/awareness/direction of my breath that is when I start to go into realms of fear as wither thought/feeling/emotion of conflict/friction energy at the expense of myself here as the physical body to to neglecting my presence as self responsibility for managing myself here within and as physical presence from and as the starting point of equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that I am basically just walking self correction and therfore in an actual process of learning how to walk effectively as equality and oneness because in fact I have never really existed within and as the starting point of and as equality and oneness and therfore reflecting back to the past within memory serves no purpose to assisting me here in this present moment of breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wondering how I can practiclally move myself on a day to day basis if I stop moving/directing myself from and as a starting point of greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fucking with myself exstensively as consequence as particpating here as greed self interest justified within and as self righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that my ability to see myself has been compromised by particpations within and as greed and that my seeing has been from and as the starting point of greedy motivation as like how can I profit here.

I forgive myself for not realising and undrstanding how I have been abusing my physical body by minding/miing energy/resources from within myself as substance to constantly and continuously maintain some sort of buzz experience as a perpetuated outflow experience as consequence of the accepted and allowed momentum I have created within myself due to years of worship within and as the religion of self as my personal mind and my personal energetic high experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing self expression as like the dance of life here as like free flowing water as breaking barriers of self imposed limitations as points of resistance/firction/conflict within my physical body.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that movement from and as the starting point of self direction as equality and oneness is breath by breath and that self direction ius lost when self tries to move self without consideration of the rate of breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating the cycle of greed within myself as consequence of always trying to balance out a low with a high and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for experience and thinking that I have to correct the decrease in energy within myself as I get of my high horse and stop perpetuating myself here as energetic high experiences.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how easy it is to create timeloops as the energy loops of consequence as like a balancing out of polarities as the mathematics of balancing the scales.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for for having justified particpation of abuse within myself as like, "ya I know this is fucked and I probably shouldn't do it...so I'll just do it for a little while and then I'll stop later".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing greedy self righteous motivation to direct ny movement and get my attention here as like being influence by my self created influence as reactional relationships of greedy self righteous movement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not knowing how to move myself here if I am not concerned about satisfying a desire within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having tried to facilitate self direction within myself from and as the starting point of greedy motivation as like a form of desire to do process here as like trying to take a short cut in a way as like wanting a push from energy as to get moving.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for cheating myself with energetic pushes/pulls as polarity conflict/friction energies within myself that are created from diminishing myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I need to break myself physically to move myself physically.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been a useless contribution to life and a parasite to life as an unacceptable excuse for being here with the opportunity to birth life from and as the physical as self realisation of myself here as life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to consuming life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for particpating within and as greedy motivation ofr destroying/abusing life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for torturing life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding my thinking to be from and as the starting point of greedy motivation and therefore also self righteous and manipulative as like a form of self sabotage.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself participating within thought and losing focus and awareness of my breath...I stop and breathe and bring myself back into my physicality as I realise not being here within and as awareness of breath is like sucking my life essence out of myself as like a submitance within and as self consumption as an act of canibalism.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be neglecting my breath as consequenc of giving focus to following train of though as greedy motivational desires to assert and attempt to fulfill self righteous indignation,...I stop and breath and realise that I stopping accepted and allowed self compromise and that I am commited to engaging in process of breath by breath releasing myself form and as self compromise and returning to physicality here and that taking moments within my process personally as point/situations where I recognise that I was sabotaging myself by feeding of my physicality...I stop and breath and therfore stop moments of self consumption. I therfore realise that by dwelling on past momentts/memories/experiences of self consumption I am perpetuating abuse as debt within myself and creating a bigger deficit within me here.

I commit myself to equalizing myself as breath here as self expression.

I commit myself to letting go of greedy motivation as false huise of self directed movement.

I commit myself to self directed movmenet from and as the starting point of self correction and self perfection as a real livining equality and oneness in practical application breath by breath as physical sound movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment