important shit

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Day 193 Over Analyzer Character




It's kind of funny how after I decided to write about the over analyzer character..... for a bunch of moments I couldnt figure out how to begin writing.... it's like I got stuck in the role of over analyzer character and I was trying to think my way into action.... as like a constant thought/feeling/emotion analysis..... as my reactions to looking at myself. Irony is, I didn't realise my actions as reactions were mimicking over analyzer character definitions. And it's like I was doubting myself as an over analyzer character which was leading to further thought/feeling/emotion/reaction analysis which perpetuated a stagnation  in my ability to begin deconstructing over analyzer character.
 
Look at the definitions listed for perpsective on the over analyzer character:
 
Over
preposition
1. above in place or position: the roof over one's head. 
 
2. above and to the other side of: to leap over a wall. 
 
3. above in authority, rank, power, etc., so as to govern, control, or have jurisdiction regarding: There is no one over her in the department now.  
 
4.so as to rest on or cover; on or upon: Throw a sheet over the bed.
 
5.on or upon, so as to cause an apparent change in one's mood, attitude, etc.: I can't imagine what has come over her.
source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/over?s=t
 

Analyser


 
1. a person, machine, or device that analyzes.
 
2. Optics. a polarizing device, often a Nicol prism, that indicates the direction of vibration of light by selecting and transmitting only the component of linearly polarized light in that direction.

 
Analyze
 
1. To examine methodically by separating into parts and studying their interrelations.

2. Chemistry To make a chemical analysis of.

3. Mathematics To make a mathematical analysis of.

4. To psychoanalyze.
 
 
Note: Analysis is pretty cool when the starting point of analysis is alligned as what's best for life as equality and oneness as physical common sense.
 
However, I noticed I didn't have a cool starting point for anyalysis because my starting point was influenced by fear as an uncomortable/comfortable emotion into feeling. All my analysis's were based on how I felt. My vision and my physical ability to move was influenced by how I felt. My preference was positive energy as like the buzz that moves me.
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating the mental mind fuck of over analysis as constant reactions to participations within mind consciousness system.
 
I realise in process of using my mind consciousness system as a feedback system tool,.......that reacting to what I see and here is ridiculous because the feedback is the feedback and generating a  buzz about the feedback is feedback on the feedback... and as I continue to investigate myself within mind consciousness system participations I am constantly getting feedback because I am in direct relation/communication with mind consciousness system.
 
I realise my interest in mind consciousness system feedback is to work through accepted and allowed behaviour programmed conditionings.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the ridiculousness of being dependent uponf feeling to facilitate movement as like to be directed by feeling.
 
I forgive myself for not realising that particpation within over analyzer character has resulted from fear. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment