important shit

Thursday 27 December 2012

Day 207 Breathing Part 4 of 21




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring positive breathing experiences as like orgasmic.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto some memory experiences with regards to breathing and how I believe I should feel while breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having surpressed the point of 4 count breathing as a practical tool of support in establishing stability in breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for rebelling against the point of 4 count breathing by creating a cool sounding alternative as fresstyle breathing as like a creative play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not acknowledging the point I decided to write a series of 21 blogs on breathins was as means of support in relationship to a desteni video that was done with specific regards to breathing and 4 coint breath as 21 days to self freedom.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking it's impossible or near impossible for me to count all my breaths without missing a single breath for 21 days.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fo resisting the challenge of 4 count breathing for 21 days and to re-start whenever I miss a breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto memories of experiences where I was aware of my breathing as like a positive energy experience as like a spiritual meditative being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that drugs act as like a short cut to learning to breathe effectively.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to take weed or mushrooms as like a therapeutic medicine to assist and support me with effective breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting tired of distracting myself within mind consciousness system as as consequence of not taking direction of breath responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hiding from physical particpation here when I go into experiences of tiredness as like consequence of trying to do something but thinking to much and not being directive principle in and as breath awareness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to change my breathing relationship.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not totally committing to breath awareness as a physical lifetime commitment as what is best for life.

I realise lifetime physical commitment to breathing is a practical point of assistance and support in being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having followed my mind as tempataion as like trains of thought as like accepted and allowed behaviour patterns I have approved of and being conditions as like trained to follow without questioning path/following thoughts/thinking as like whatever comes up within my mind.

I forgive mysef for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding self responsibility as like a full time life commitment.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding breathing as a 24/7 full time life commitment.

I commit myself to breathing as a 24/7 full time life commitment.

I realise my effectiveness in my every participation stems from my effectivenesss to flow as breath as like the structured stability of the four count breath program for 21 days in a row without missing a breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for forgetting about breath as I indulge in thoughts as like it happens so fast.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to go way into  my mind as like thinking and television wathching as like just looking at what comes up within my mind without the intention of taking self resposnibiliy, I stop and breathe as a moment of clarity.

When and as I see myself experiencing tiredness as like a heaviness in the eyes..I stop and breathe and continue to breathe as effective to assistance and support.

I commit myself to 4 counnt breathing.

I commit myself to becoming effective with 4 count breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment