important shit

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day 192 Anger Character





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for participating within anger from the starting point of and as reaction as conflict/friction energy buildup within myself as like an overwhelming experience where I just want to explode and unleash the wrath of vengenance upon whom I point the finger at in blame as the source of triggering me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for liking to play out the anger character as a means of feeling power as asserting my self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling strong and protected from harm and abuse when I portray anger character as like being who is not to be fucked with or there will be hell to pay as consequence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting frustrated and irritated with myself for moments of reaction within and as anger character as like realising I lost control of physical self direction and that I gave into energetic personality system take over...due to not stopping particpation and therfore manifesting passive acceptance and allowance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having had violent thoughts as consequence of emotional reactions as anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified and validated abused and harm as consequence of being energetically possessed as anger character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for seeing anger as an easy escape from responsibility and self discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having gone into experiences of anger as an emotional reaction as a form of hiding and submission as like to avoid facing myself as responsibility and discipline in living what is always best for life as life support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding wholesome anger as like not being based on reactional energy as polarity friction/conflict...but being based on dissatisfaction as consequence of operating as less than maximum potential/capabilities.

I realise wholesome anger as like a self expression of disgust.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared my anger reactions and feared others reactions to my anger reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having surpressed anger reactions as aconsequence of fearing of exposing anger reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto anger reactions and not immediately dissipating anger reactions in the moment with breath as I realise the ridiculousness of perpetuating anger reactions as like electricuting myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that reacting in anger as emotions is like an inability to communicate effectively as like going into a point of denial as like blame and judgement and justification...as like separating self from and as the point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having liked to particpate within anger as like I felt like a macho man as mr powerful.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having particpated within and an as anger from and as the starting point of self righteous indignation as like feeling justified/validated in acting out experiences of reactional anger as I believe it to be necessary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for liking the adrenaline experience of going into intense anger reactions.

I realise the fuckedness of particpating withina anger reactions as emotional energgy personalityy possessions.

I realise the point of anger prevention as energetic emotional reaction by dissipating anger with breath by making the self willed decision to not allow myself to particpate in experience/play out of anger personality by saying no, I will not go there....and therefore stand within and as directive will within myself as directive principled living as what is best for life.

I realise the ridiculousness of anger reactions.

I realise the nastyness of anger reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being nasty and abusive as consequence of particpating within and as anger reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing life as consequenc of particpating within anger reactions.

I realise the loss of self directive control within and as anger reactions.

I realise the power experience as consequence of acce[ted and allowed inferiority as lack of self acceptance/love and therefore anger as reaction is a scape goat mechanism as consequence of all sorts of shit building up within self that just get's to be too much and an overwhelming experience.

I realise it is nasty for me to desire people to have angry reactions to me as like a form of self righteous justification of myself as being a powerful influence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fro desiring to fuck with people to the point of people losing their shit and going crazy and bezerker in anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to push people over the edge as like to manipulate and insitgate in such a way that I am partly responsible for intense anger/rage reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling guilty and bad within self judgement when I instigate/initiate/provoke anger reactions within people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking people's reactions to me in anger personally as like self victimization as it's all my fault and I should have been more considerate of people's feelings/emotions and not fucked with people's feelings, emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being sensitive about my feelings and emotions as like very sensitive to reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking my reactions personally.

I commit myself to dissipating experiences of anger by choosing to stop particpation within anger as attention/direction to physical breathing and to stop thought processes with regards to channelling/brewing anger up within myself.

I commit myself to exposing the ridiculousness and craziness of anger as emotional reaction.

I commit myself to not take people's reactions to me in anger personally.

I commit myself to remaining calm and not reacting to people's reactions towards me as anger.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting others to dissipate anger experiences.

When and as I see myself experiencing anger reaction within myself...I stop and breathe and allow myself to dissipate anger experience and expose point of ridiculousness...by allowing myself a laugh/gigle/smile as I recognise myself responsibility in dissipating anger from within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment